1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: so, now that minecraft is popular again

1. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Fuzzlr, LordInateur, and the rest of the staff team are working on a revamp. They're adding more, but I think the best thing for the community to do is give it a chance. Get back on when you have a free minute. Build a house, up your /job. Even if it gets boring or tedious, don't give up on Meep easily. Take a break, but remember where we all came from.

I hope more and more vet players like nhjed come back and visit, even if its temporarily. The more players we have, the more fun it is. We all know this. Participation is needed.

SSSoul, Pmx728, K9_Caper and 5 others like this.
  2. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

F73A2ED4-44E0-49C5-96AF-4078F19BC28C.png

as you can see, minecraft’s popularity is going at an upward trend, comparable to 2017, and seemingly not stopping due to Pewdiepie’s let’s play and tons of other people in the Minecraft youtuber community emerging (even James Charles is promoting it now? if that even counts).

what’s the plan? I know everybody is like dead (I’ve been inactive for 2 years trust me I know lmao)

jesus these forums sure are dead lmao

Thee Boss, iKitten, Pmx728 and 4 others like this.