1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Staff Application: S0ULSCYTHE (Accepted for interview)

1. S0ULSCYTHE

S0ULSCYTHE Well-Known Meeper

ign: S0ULSCYTHE

Teamspeak: S0ULSCYTHE

In game hours (weekday) 40

In game hours (weekend)16

Introduction:
    Hello my name is Cameron, But on meepnetworks you know me as S0ULSCYTHE. I'm 25 years old and i live in a small town in southern Illinois with about 850 people in it. I graduated in 2007, i was trouble in school but what kid isn't. I was shy i kept to myself but i grew out of that over time. I respect everyone as thou they are my elders even if they are younger then i am. I'm a self employed mechanic, but ill fix anything that's broken. I love to tinker with stuff from cars to radios. I'm a hard worker i will not quit till the job is done. I'm a quick learner and a good listener, In an argument i will help to resolve it the first time so it shouldn't happen again, because arguing doesn't solve anything just makes the argument longer and more frustrating for others.

Why:
    I want to help make meepcraft a fun place for people to come and play without the everyday bothers, I want to help remove the people that hack, dupe and do anything that ruins the game for others. I'm a very active person in towny. I'm on teamspeak all the time i work well with others and i communicate with others just the same. I'm online a lot and I'm online when parts of the staff are offline or are doing real life things, and people in game get rowdy when then know there are no staff around, I don't care for anyone that has to cheat the system to make a quick buck, it not worth the punishment.

Conclusion:
    With my experience i think id make a great addition to the staff of I'm calm when working under pressure and i will not stop till the job at hand is done. I think I'd make a great addition to the meepcraft family

Weaknesses:
    Doing anything i can to help others even if it take stuff from my own pocket, but i will not allow others to take advantage of me to get what they want