1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

P.E. Server

Discussion in 'Denied' started by burramboot, Sep 29, 2017.

?

Should we get a better together P.E. server?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  1. burramboot

burramboot Popular Meeper

Hi,

I know it said no P.E. severs because you would have to pay a dev but now theirs the 'better together' update has been put out, I thought it would be a good idea and Mineplex got it so why can't we?

Burramboot

2. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

well first mineplex is an OFFICIAL minecraft partner, second it took 40 people(me included) 3 months to code 45,000 command blocks to run the server. second it cost roughly $1500 USD to get the host that can run that kind of thing. third there are no plugins because "minecraft" is coded in C++ as opposed to "minecraft: Java Edition" which is coded in java. that is why we can't get one. Minplex also gets about 36000 players a day on the java edition alone. meep gets an average high of 30.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    SuperDyl likes this.
  3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Denied, thank you for the suggestion though but similar to what is stated above our server does not obtain income like large servers and the resources for this is costly.