1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

@Blue_marlin98

Do you know anyone who knows anyone who has been in the scenario you're describing in justification of bathroom laws?

2. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Me in prison
    Me: Hey what are you in for
    Other Inmate: Triple homocide
    Other Inmate: Hey what did you do?
    Me: I walked in the wrong door to go pee pee.

Deljikho, Pmx728 and Natsu like this.
  3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I'm not sure what you are on buddy but I am the last person to reply to, I literaly just said "or quit complaining" meaning leave it how it is... Boom problem solved?

Pmx728 and Natsu like this.
  4. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

I'll go into whatever fucking bathroom I want to, I could care less. This isn't a real life issue.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Can someone please ban him from debates, he is still going on about nonsense to me after I just told him I said something for the side he is on?

6. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

Easy solution. No goes to the bathroom in public. See how smart I am?

SuperDyl likes this.
  7. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

@Blue_marlin98 You need to pass the burden of proof. Please prove that allowing trans or "Guys in a dress" to use whichever bathroom they want significantly increases sexual assaul and rape.

8. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

You have male genitals for to the guys room. Got girls genitals go to the girls room. That simple.

ZestyWheathin and Blue_Marlin like this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Won't matter.

He still hasn't responded to my line of questioning such as:

Has it happened to you? (Someone faking a gender to sexually assault someone)
    - He answered no

Has it happened to anyone you know?
    - He answered no

Has it happened to anyone who knows anyone?
    - He hasn't answered.

So essentially, it's never once happened to him, anyone he knows or anyone they know. Otherwise it's trying to solve a problem that isn't there, best case scenario. Worst case is that this line of logic (safety) is the only way they have left to justify such asinine opinions.

Pmx728 and Muunkee like this.
  10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Genetic gender is a much smaller problem than your gender on "the outside" (What you got between your legs)

Generally what's on the inside should honestly only matter when you're talking to your doctor since each gender has different health risks naturally... and other than that it should never honestly come up...

And I've already sources several articles and you can find many more on the googles that there is no further safety nor lack of safety for any party.

Creeps will be creeps no matter what you allow or disallow.

SuperDyl and Natsu like this.
  11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Well of course, because anyone who is going to go into a bathroom to sexually assault someone is highly unlikely to be deterred by a law that essentially cannot be enforced.

I think I would be somewhat put off if there was any real demand to be accommodated anything past existing facilities, but my solution would be to just make it all unisex and solve the problem.

Pmx728 and Muunkee like this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@Muunkee @Deinen and anyone else who thinks bathrooms should be "same sex" or "choice"... do you think boys should be allowed to change in the female locker room? And girls should be able to change in the boys?

13. Muunkee

that is 100% not even close to the same thing as a trans entering the bathroom of their decided gender

But again if they ARE a GIRL then they should use the GIRLS room annnnd vica versa

if its too much of an issue? You can change in the bathroom, which applies to the trans or the non, depending on how "uncomfortable" you feel

14. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

No. This question is completely irrelevant to the thread. Do you know what the Red Herring fallacy is?

SuperDyl, metr0n0me, Pmx728 and 2 others like this.
  15. Blue_Marlin

How is a guy going to the bathroom in the girls room and vice versa any different from a guy changing in the female locker room? And vice versa.

16. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Have you ever seen a guy change in a bathroom before without going in a stall?

SuperDyl likes this.
  17. Muunkee

You've switched the conversation around - no one has said lets have all guys use girls and it doesnt matter, besides the suggestion to make unisex bathrooms, in which case the discussion is basically nonexistent anymore.

If you're female, identify as female, use the female facility.
    Same thing with male.

As for bathrooms and that discussion, I highly doubt there are times where there is piss all over the place you change, so I dont think there's much or really any reason for a dude to go over to the girls locker/changing room. In the bathroom there are times where its ridiculously dirty so eh, go pee in the girl's room, it doesnt really matter that much. That being said you should go to your gender's bathroom when possible

I still dont know why this is an arguement

Pmx728 likes this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You are talking about two completely different facilities that serve different purposes and are designed differently. Bathrooms have stalls and dividers affording users some measure of privacy. Lockerrooms do not do this, purely because of their purpose.

metr0n0me, Pmx728, Muunkee and 2 others like this.
  19. ldaffodil

ldaffodil Popular Meeper

how should people be treated/ bathroom policy

• how you self identify

I don't think the world needs more bathroom police... how bout we just let people pee in peace. :p

Oh, and btw, there has probably been more men rushing in to 'save the day' to confront an actual woman to verify her gender than ppl abusing the whole 'pee where you please' thing.

google it

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    SuperDyl, kwagscraft and Natsu like this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

wouldn't it be discriminating against the transgender or "self identified" person to make them use the locker room of the sex they were born as?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2017 ---
    Also, it's not two different topics. They are very much alike.