1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Awesomedude1055 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Awesomedude1055, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesomedude1055

Awesomedude1055 Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: That_Blind_Pug

When you were banned: 5 months

Reason for ban: hacking or ban evading

Ban Length: perm

Staff member who issued ban: not sure

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I feel like you should consider my appeal because i have acknowledged my wrongs to the server and I have matured, I have realized hacking and evading is wrong. And I know I should have took more responsibility over my account if you give me another chance you'll see I will. Please consider my appeal :)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: My parents only let me do this once

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Thanks for making a forums account.

Do you still have access to Vani7y?

You have been banned multiple times for hacking. It seemed that once you got caught on one account, you switched and hacked on the other. Why should we trust you now?

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Awesomedude1055

Awesomedude1055 Popular Meeper

No I do not have access to Vani7y anymore, after playing on other servers with all the hackers, I realized hacking is really an unfair advantage and its not cool to ruin peoples time trying to have fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  4. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Seeing as you've had a decent time away from the server and you seem to really want back, I will unban you.

Please read the rules to make sure there are absolutely no future complications and know that if you show any traces of a hacked client again, it will be a much less friendly permanent ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.