1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

LECAGO's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LECAGO, Jul 10, 2016.

1. LECAGO

LECAGO Popular Meeper

Hi Meep!

I joined Meepcraft about 2 days ago and I could safely say that this was one of the economy servers I look forward to playing. Having completed the tutorial, standing at spawn, I clicked on this villager named 'Broker' and was greeeted by a complex list of stocks. At that point of time, I knew I had finally found the server I had been looking for. Most economy servers are pretty basic, but as I explored further into the Meepcraft economy, everything just kept meeting up with my expectations.

Although on my second day I was met with some toxicity by certain players in global chat and hearing about some Mod who allegedly skipped my modreq, I have to mention that the players on my first day were really friendly. I received a warm welcome upon joining and in return I stunned them with my quick learning of the /g command, replying with a "/g thanks for the welcome!". I can't really remember who it was, but I received 1000 meebles from a random guy, probably as a welcome gift. Also, the community that was online helped with my queries in the server, so I was quite sure I wanted be able to be a member in this community.

OK, enough of flashbacks, now a bit about myself! I joined Meep as my previous server had shut down, frequenting the SMP and towny servers in the previous server. Thus I do have some experience in playing Towny and a general interest in Economy-infused Towny servers. I really do hope that I will have more opportunities to interact with the Meep community, and maybe make some friends as well! :)

P.S. Special thanks to [Helper] Midnight_Galaxy for confirming my forum account when the Mods wouldn't respond

Zoe89, SpongeyStar, KyloMeep and 9 others like this.
  2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Welcome, glad you like it here

SpongeyStar, KyloMeep and Pmx728 like this.
  3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

G'day mate and welcome!

SpongeyStar likes this.
  4. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

yes all citizens shall bow down to mighty ninjapug
    No, but seriously, WELCOME to the fourms, you'll love it here. I came to the fourms like a month or two ago, (although I have been on meepcraft since march 2014) and i'm having a blast. Hope you like it here as well!

SpongeyStar and metr0n0me like this.
  5. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Aww thank you and Welcome. Also I was only a stepping stone into getting your account verified and cannot take all the credit. But you are welcome :)

SpongeyStar, KyloMeep, LECAGO and 2 others like this.
  6. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Welcome to the forums, mate. It's always great to see new people come into the family here. Let me know if you need anything!

SpongeyStar likes this.
  7. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Hey you are in my town! This is CasualCaviar btw. Glad you made your way to the forums :p

SpongeyStar likes this.
  8. Melchior_Dahrk

Melchior_Dahrk Well-Known Meeper

Welcome to Meep and the forums! I'm glad you're having an overall good experience!

SpongeyStar likes this.
  9. ~Peper~

~Peper~ Celebrity Meeper

Welcome to Meep!~

It's really great to see that you're enjoying meep so far! If you ever need help or some items, pm me when I'm online (I have a lot of items I don't need, like unenchanted diamond armor, potions, and some eBooks if anyone else is interested too) and I'm normally just working on Oakville's roads/plots.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  10. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Hi there *waves*

~Peper~ likes this.