1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Re-Intro hehe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LilTheBae, Apr 30, 2016.

1. LilTheBae

LilTheBae Popular Meeper

So my introduction was obviously a pile of crap so I'm going to start over :p.

As many of you know, I'm known as LIL_RAZOR, Lil, Lala, and a million other strange nicknames. Honestly I can be also known for lying a lot, but I have now gotten over this habit and I try and will be as truthful as I can. Luckily I didn't inherit my Mom's full middle name, otherwise my initials would actually be "Liar!" I used to be founder of my old club, MeepDra, but I found it took up a lot of time, so I sadly forced myself to resign and leave my position to my friends xZozo and midnightcat216. The only reason why I'm really here is because of the friends I've made while working on MeepDra, honestly I can't imagine leaving the server and betraying all my friends, especially the one I haven't seen for 6 years in real life!

Anyway, that's just my lil re-introduction. I'm excited to be knowing MeepCraft a little better every day :).

2. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

revive lil_razor

LilTheBae likes this.
  3. CrazyYoungBro

CrazyYoungBro Popular Meeper

Heyo LilTheBae....

LilTheBae likes this.
  4. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

She has returned! Hi there lil

LilTheBae likes this.