1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

We need a marriage plugin

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MoonlitMadness, Mar 19, 2016.

1. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

Hate to break it to you but I'm pretty sure that admins and techs are too busy fixing mini games that are down and updating everything to 1.9. I'm sure this won't be added because not many people care for it. Creating this plugin would just be a waste of time and afford. Let me ask you a question, like half the mini games people care about on meep are down and haven't been fixed in ages, when they don't fix great mini games people care about why would they add this plug in which will not even be used. In my opinion the whole "meep marriage" is dumb since most of the people who are "meep married" are like 13. If you want be with someone then get a life and get a girlfriend or boyfriend IRL instead of a very fake relationship online. You say many people care, name 10 people who are meep married and I'll change my vote.

2. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

I can see... I do not see how it would not be family friendly. The plugin does not contain kissing etc... it literally puts a <3 next to your name. I have seen it on servers aimed at 8 year olds and they were fine with it.

3. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

I've suggested this long ago but got denied.. But I still want that plugin

Sqreix and metr0n0me like this.
  4. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

Im realizing as im watching this that the tech(s) are busy with other things! And I'm totally cool with that! Certain people don't like certain things (this being one of them for most) And as @PhoenixPuppy and @Muunkee - Alexia this is pretty cringe worthy to some and theres no point to this. And tbh ya there isn't. But when the tech(s) are done with other stuff, maybe we need to broaden out views and stop being a "unique" server. We need to add popular games to draw more players, and maybe roleplay is something lots are into! Who knows! This could take a long time to get, but im willing to wait.

5. Inkfy

Inkfy Celebrity Meeper

+1 I want it so I can force tp to my friends llololol

Pmx728 likes this.
  6. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

tbh when I hear "roleplay" I go no no NO! You can roleplay and get married without having a plugin for it. It's not necessary and I really don't see a point for us to get such a thing as roleplay.

I know getting married and blah blah blah is something you really like and feel is very important @Dawn but I really don't see a need for this. Sure, if it's simple and nothing major, I wouldn't mind getting this implemented but if it's gonna take a lot of work then I see absolutely no point.

7. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 8.03.23 AM.png
    I knew something was up when I saw this in my alerts this morning.

My reaction:
    giphy.gif
    I couldn't find a better gif to explain this rip

That aside, it's fun and all, but it's more of a roleplay thing, and people already have ways of getting 'married' in-game without this plugin. Besides, there's probably more to it than simply a plugin as it could play with people's emotions and get them into situations which are needlessly troublesome and are unnecessary for them to experience at that age. As you all probably know my situation, I've dealt with enough of that here already, and I myself do not think this plugin is going to be convenient or beneficial to have.
    @Miku, I don't even know. You guys are so mean ;-;

8. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

FIX THE BROKEN PLUGINS!!

9. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I just got married! XD

10. Hailey Wright

Hailey Wright Meeper

I believe this addition would cause drama, don't you think?

11. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I have so many things to say about this but it is best if my lips are sealed. -1

Zoe89, cooey, metr0n0me and 1 other person like this.
  12. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

Let me do it for you :)

No wonder yous get beat up a school, I'd probably pound you too.

Imperfectly, cooey, SX1 and 5 others like this.
  13. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

It is imperative that we get this plugin. I've noticed that people are getting unfaithful, and I believe we need a plugin to seal the deal. Yes, this is more important than vshop or parkour.

14. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Can that person on the right be me, @LadyCass this happens all the time...

But +/-. It will give people something to do, but is it really necessary? You can always use role play!

LadyCassandra likes this.
  15. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

Woah :3

16. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

Is this really needed? Like I understand its there to have fun with- I would enjoy it being here but with how the server is right now I would rather wait this off until the server is doing good with all of its plugins. Especially since its 1.9 and we need to get all the plugins up to date.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  17. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I'm not sure how many times this has been denied before but I'm sure many more than once
    I don't like the idea for my own bias reasons which I will address but first I'll list pros and cons
    Pros
    Shared /chest or easy gift exchange
    Meepharmony
    Cons
    Work and distraction for techs
    Would be spammy
    If it didn't show the marriage in shout what would be the point?

The community is more fun when things AREN'T official. When people know things because we are friends, not because some command showed that I'm Candy_Master's sister and simplearchitect is my husband.

Cherrykit and MoonlitMadness like this.
  18. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Dungeon, parkour, hg, infected, and 1.9 support all need work and you want techs to work on a marriage plugin.
    Why am i still here

19. Jess_4Ds

Jess_4Ds Ya Know!