1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied skateboy Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by skateboy, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skateboy

skateboy Well-Known Meeper

Member Name skateboy

Additional In Game Names: snowboardtiger

When you were banned: Today as far as I know

Reason for ban: Kicking someone from town

Ban Length: three days

Staff member who issued ban: shains

Why we should consider your appeal: I share a house in our town with my cousin, the person I kicked from town griefed my house (stole all of our banners and all the supplies in our chest). He was able to do this because he was a co-mayor. I spoke with metr0n0me last night and he verified yearlyfive did take our items. So I kicked him from town.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: The rule #3 for town kicking, says kicking based on the circumstances, and griefing seemed to be bad/stealing. Our posting in the rules say no griefing, but doesn't say the punishment.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Yearlyfive is a co-mayor in the town, and he broke ONE banner off an unowned plot. Therefore your statement should say "item," not "items." Furthermore, the items were not technically yours as it was an unowned plot--they were as much his as they were yours--and co-mayors have as much right to edit the town as a mayor.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  3. shains

shains never stop fighting

the ban is over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.