1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Mikasa Ackerman Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Mikasa Ackerman, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman Meeper

Member Name Mikasa Ackerman

Additional In Game Names: Annabelle0406

When you were banned: We were all stuck in the void for some reason, and i was banned for 12 hours for using caps. i am sorry i used caps, i just wasn't thinking correctly and didn't turn off the caps key. i was banned monday at around 9:30 a.m it was for 12 hours

Reason for ban: Caps usage

Ban Length: 12 hours

Staff member who issued ban: Castro

Why we should consider your appeal: I Didn't mean to use caps like that, i really was just being stupid and not thinking. i said "UGH I HATE THE VOID"

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: We were all stuck in the void for a period of time

2. Mikasa Ackerman

Mikasa Ackerman Meeper

I didn't really pay attention to the staff's warning. I was in this monochromatic state of boredness.
    I apologize for using caps lock in the void.

3. PhoenixAngel80

PhoenixAngel80 Super Noob!

Denied. you were warned multiple times and were posting very inappropriate comments as well as caps evading. Take this time to relax and review server rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.