1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied MrAddictiveGamer

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MrAddictiveGamer, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrAddictiveGamer

MrAddictiveGamer New Meeper

Member Name MrAddictiveGamer

Additional In Game Names: None

When you were banned: TODAY June 17

Reason for ban: "x ray"

Ban Length: Forever

Staff member who issued ban: xtJunior

Why we should consider your appeal: I Dont have any x ray type of stuff?? How would I even xray if you have an xray blocker I dont even have any mods or texture packs installed. Usually when i go underground when im about to go to level 11 to look for diamonds i go straight down so i get there faster BUT not straight straight down. I go 1x2 so dig the 3 blocks that are in front of me then the 3 below me so i know im not gonna fall into lava. I Think this is what he meant by xray. ANd usually i have my brightness Way way up in the options, so i dont usually use torches when im looking for diamonds and mining straight forward with an efficiency 5 pickaxe so i can be quick and stock them in my shop so people can buy them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I think you should consider the unban? I literally have never x rayed before so I dont know how he would think Im x raying. I was considering donating 320$ when i had the chance as well and i really dont get why i was banned and I love this server I play it a lot during the day..

Toostenheimer likes this.
  2. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

So you mean to tell me that in this video you just heard mobs from all the way up there and decided to dig straight down to them?

3. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

We have been doing this for a long time. We know what xraying is and we look for it daily. xtJunior is one of our best xray catchers and this proof is non debatable. Being honest and admitting to it is really the only way we consider unbanning someone for it. Take responsibility for your actions, ditch the hack client, and re appeal.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.