1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Post a positive comment about a current staff member

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cooleysworld, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

2. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

For my helper friends who may not have been mentioned....
    @Bob4444444 You've been my friend on meep for quite some time now, You're always super friendly & you are a lovely person to talk too. I'm glad you got helper. I hope to see you stay staff & become a great staff member!
    @fetch3000rules You are very, very nice person from the times I've talked to you IG and on TS. Always willing to go help someone when they need something! You're a very good helper :)
    @TimtheFireLord I don't know you as well as some of the the other staff ( I don't think we play at the same time much) But you seem very mature & kind. I hope I can get to know you better!
    @Deinen I don't know you very well either. But honestly, from what I've seen from you IG and on TS, you seem very level-headed, smart and very kind. You know so much about meep & really enjoy it. Im very excited to see what you bring to the staff team & what you will help bring to meep!
    @rAwsondayc Congrats on helper! You're very sweet & easy going. I don't know you very well But you seem like you will make a great staff member!
    @hippapajo HIPPAPAPPAAPAPPAPAPAP JO! I'm happy you got staff! You seem like you have the potential to be an awesome helper+ You're quick to do modreq's and you've done a great job so far! Very knowledgeable & eager to learn! Congrats on making staff! :)
    @oogu , I can't ever spell your name right so I'm just going to call you Goo probably xD. You're always playing kitpvp & I think its wonderful, You probably know so much about hacking & stuff you will RID MEEP OF ALL THE HACKERS!! (no pressure) Keep up the good work! <3

3. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

bbycakes2012-I don't know you too well either, but from what I've seen from you, you genuinely deserve the job. You are a very responsible and respectful person and a pleasure to have on the team. :D

bbycakes2012 likes this.
  4. bbycakes2012

AW THANK YOU TIM *TEARS UP*

TimtheFireLord and Bob4444444 like this.
  5. fetch3000rules

fetch3000rules Popular Meeper

You are awesome too :D

6. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Okay my turn, again :p
    Bob4444444- Oh wait
    Fuzzlr- Thanks for running the greatest server in the world!
    Sjoe- Thanks for unbanning me!
    Cooley- Such a great person and an amazing role model. You are so nice to me and such an amazing admin.
    Boobear- Boobear! Ever since that rank thing, you have been a great friend of mine. You have always been a great person to talk to, and you helped me a lot with getting staff. Without you, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. I was so happy when you got supermod! You really deserved it so much! Thank you for all that you've done for me and I hope to see you a lot!
    Lex- Lex! Thanks for doing my second interview! You have helped me so much along the way. Ever since I lived in Salad, you've always helped me so much and have been so nice to me in everyday possible! Thank you so much for all you have done for me! You are still the soup mod and my UConn buddy :)
    Ginger- Gingerrrr!! My first ever Teamspeak buddy! You are such a funny, cool, and just an overall nice guy to be around. You are the best town mayor ever and I really hope that one day we can be mod buddies together! I could write a lot more… but I already did in that other thread about you :p luv ya Ginger :)
    Puck- Puck! I have known you for such a long time! I've known you since you were a helper (which is a pretty long time ago) and you have been such an awesome person! I hope we get the change to be staff buddies!
    Chaos- Chaos!! Where do I even begin? You've been there for me before I even got unbanned. When I was banned, you were pretty much my only friend and you were such a great friend to talk to. Thanks for training me after I got helper! I hope to talk to you a lot on Teamspeak over the summer!
    Flame- O-o-one T-t-two Th-th-three
    Reggles- Thanks for the mustache ;)
    Abby- Abby, you've done so much for me. You helped me with both of my interviews, and have been overall a really nice person!
    Andrew- Mod buddy! You've helped me so much with everything since I've became helper. Between commands and just being a good staff member, you have taught me a lot. You've helped me with modreqs, reports, etc. Thank you so much for all that you have done for me! I greatly appreciate it!
    Tim- Tim! We both have went through two interviews! You are such a cool person to hang out with and now we get to hang out in the staff channels together (that's where the comfy couches are)!
    Hippa- Hippa! You just got helper and prem (thanks to me), so gratz!! I think you will do an amazing job as helper and we both have the same mod buddy, so that's so cool! I really enjoy talking to you and you are such a funny person to talk to!
    Bbycakes- Bbycakes! Let me just start off saying how nice and amazing you are. You are one of those people who's always in a good mood and is just a really nice player like by the entire community! I'm so happy I can be friends with you and I look forward to being helper buddies with you!
    Shadow- Thanks for my 150k :D (apply for mod pls)
    Fetch- Still, my nub
    Video- Thanks for the 20 million paragraph long comment on my last app! You are such an amazing person and you haven't been feeling well lately. Get well soon!
    Gum- Gummmm!!! You are like one of my best helper buddies and I have had a huge blast hanging out with you. Stay cool. (You may not know you me, Bob, but I know you! ~Gum's friend)
    Fang- Fangggg!!!!! You are so amazing and one of my favorite people to be around. Thanks for all the good times!
    The rest of staff: Great job all of you! Keep up the good work!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  7. TimtheFireLord

Shhhh...you'll spoil our inside joke. :p

Bob4444444 likes this.
  8. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

onis: you program everything
    sjoe: really long name
    sirrr: you're alt is piglet
    cooley: you gave me vip!
    fuzzlr: hi

9. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Our new helpers, I would have done this sooner but I really needed to get to know some of you because I haven't had experiences with you before you became helpers so here goes nothing.
    Firstly, I'd like to applaud all of you for being such great helps even though its a busy time of the year for a lot of people, especially for high school students. So here goes.
    bbycakes2012- You're doing such a great job, I know you're also in high school and have been busy with projects but you are so fun to talk to. Recently, as I've been doing a bit better on getting on teamspeak I hear you talking with other helpers, helping them out and having fun. You're so sweet and I really want to get to know you better and I think you're a great addition to the staff team.
    Oo0gumonster- We must just not get on at the same time, its a real shame since we live so close to each other and we could. I wish I could know you better but, I can't. The same thing still stands in my last post, I have really high hopes for you please don't let me down.
    Fangdragon1998- What can I say? You're one of my helper buddies. You've done so well in your first few weeks as helper and have learned so much. I honestly can't believe that you're so new because you're so quick to absorb information. I am so impressed with your work ethic and when giving a review about you to a super I couldn't stop staying nice things. Please, please, PLEASE keep doing what you're doing and eating and drinking what you're drinking because obviously something is working.
    Bob4444444- I never once doubted that you had potential to be staff, never. Although I may have seemed mean on a few of your helper apps with my comments before and after, its not because I don't like you. You are a very sweet boy and you do your job well. You truly doubled your impressiveness to me in your last interview and I was kinda bummed I couldn't conduct it because I conducted your first.
    TimtheFireLord- Another helper buddy, well we bond on a lot of fandom things because we're both huge podcast nerds. You're doing a fairly decent job as helper, there's always room for improvement but, you're doing your job well. I'd really like to talk and get to know you more.
    Deinen0- Sorry for grilling you so much in your interview, I see you've gone full swing in the new staff position. I can't say much that hasn't been already said. You do the job well, you have done the job well except for a few hiccups. Thats really all I can say.
    rAwsondayc- Newbie. You're very enthusiastic and funny...especially when people unexpectedly "juggle" you. I really hope you can live up to the role of being a helper
    Hippapajo- Sweet boy and educated boy. Keep your push to talk off when you aren't talking and then we'll be good. ;)

10. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Now that I know more of you staff people better, lemme make another.

@MrsMegan You have helped me through this server in so many ways, thank you so much for the opportunities you have given me. Plus, you're really good at leagues.

@bbycakes2012 Are we Helper Buddies? I dont know, it'd be cool. You're uber nice and its been GREAT working with you so far :D.

@Bob4444444 BOB, I stole your Raegan. Whatcha gunna do? Great working with you so far man, keep up your work!

@reggles44 Thank you for training me, you helped me learn things I didn't know, plus I may be a bit biased (750k biased) when I say, you're awesome!

@Oo0gumonster Bruh, we became great friends after you put on the heart affect in kitpvp and started running into a cactus. Best screenshot ever.

Bob4444444 and BooBear1227 like this.
  11. bbycakes2012

LOL

12. Raegan1030

Raegan1030 Popular Meeper

Alot of people are doing 2 or 4.

All of staff are amazing for the work they do.
    Every bit of it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2014 ---
    And no Krazy, just no.

Krazycat600 likes this.
  13. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

I'm sad .-. I'm new... ;-; I was mentioned aroundtwice

14. PurpleStorm1234

PurpleStorm1234 Popular Meeper

@TimtheFireLord
    Timmeh is smart. Timmeh is kind. Timmeh is important.
    Timmeh is also my friend.
    Timmeh likes adventure time.
    [​IMG]

TimtheFireLord likes this.
  15. TimtheFireLord

View attachment 12284

Everyone and Erebus45 like this.
  16. PurpleStorm1234

PurpleStorm1234 Popular Meeper

17. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

you're on my first post.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  18. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

I have no idea what you are talking about and to prove it here is the most evil person of all time [​IMG]

19. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

TimtheFireLord likes this.
  20. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

@Bob4444444 is always going out of his way to help. I'm able to go on skype and ask him for help and he will always answer. Today he did something amazing for me and I want him to know how great he is. Not only did he listen to my issue but he came up with a solution that though caused himself more work, greatly benefited me and my issue.
    When I said there were ads in spawn he didn't just go and wait but tracked down the person and got him banned.
    Meepcraft staff is extremely lucky to have him on their team.