1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Post a positive comment about a current staff member

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Cooleysworld, Sep 8, 2013.

1. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

Fuzzlr: :cow: Moo!
    Cooleys: very kind and nice person
    Sirrr_pig: Nicely fried bacon
    Bass_flow: Cool beans:)

bass_flow likes this.
  2. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

3. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

keep this goin

4. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

1minecraftlord1 is really friendly and have encouraged to use ts more and me more active on forums. He is the best helper in my eyes

1MinecraftLord1 and BooBear1227 like this.
  5. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

Fuzzlr - You're the owner of this wonderful server and you're a nice person, keep the server going :D
    Cooleysworld - I don't talk to you much but your a nice person and you're always able to help people :)
    Sjoeppappentrap - You're really nice and you're doing great as an admin. Keep it up :D
    Onis - Onis, Onis, Onis, what would we do without you?
    Slicks - You're a nice person and you're a great staff member :)
    DevilSpawn: You're are one of the nicest people I've met on meepcraft, and you're a great S-Mod :) Keep up the good work, K?
    BooBear - You are also another really nice person, you always treat people in a respectful way and you're really nice to work with, shame you've been away recently, but welcome back!
    Abbythrows - You're a nice funny person and you're good at hunger games ;) You're a great s-mod
    Megan - MEGANNNNN You're a really nice and funny person, you're a great s-mod and you're good at hunger games :)
    Reggles - You've just became s-mod and you're doing great. You do so much work for meep that a lot of people don't know about. You're nice, professional and mature and you do a great job
    Bob444444 (and some more 4's) - You're doing an amazing job as mod and you're a really nice person, funny but still very mature
    Ginger - You're very funny, especially your youtube videos ;) and you're a great person to work with. You're a good mod who likes chocolate.
    Skaros - You're are just amazing... you a great, nice person but you're still very professional and you are a great mod
    Andrew - You're and amazing mod, you're funny and really nice. You do a great job at mod, carry on :)
    bbycakes - You're a great mod, funny (amazing voice) but still very professional, you do a great job, keep it up :D
    Quaddy - You're one of the nicest people I know, you're quite quiet but you do a great job at mod :)
    bluecarneal - You're an amazing mod, you're nice, very professional and you always do a great job! Keep it up :)
    bass_flow - You're such a nice person and an amazing mod, you're great to work with, keep it up :)
    flamedemond2 - You're really funny and you're a great mod, you're also very rich and took my money... :)
    Chaos - You're a really nice mod and you do an amazing job, putting in lots of effort. You're also very strategic in Hunger games ;)
    Fangdragon - You're a really nice person, fun, mature and nice to work with. Goodluck with your mod application!
    Jumbo - You're quite quiet but you are a really nice person. You're mature and a nice person to work with :)
    Karistar - You do an amazing job as a Helper, you're never afraid to put yourself into a difficult situation and you challenge yourself so you keep improving, keep up the great work :) And good luck with your mod application
    Lespauls - You're a nice person and a good Helper, you've finally quit your dicing addiction :) Well done. You are very professional and mature :)
    McRichHuey - You've recently got Helper and you're a nice, professional person and I think you'll do very well as a Helper. Also you're very rich, /mail me your secrets ;)
    Superrrrr - You're such a nice person to work with, you're a great helper and you do very well, keep it up :D
    Videogames - You're nice, professional and mature, you're a great Helper and you always work hard, keep it up :)
    Blyzzrd - You're a really nice person a good helper and you have the worst of luck in minigames ;)
    Deljikho - You're also really nice, you're a great helper and you always put in lots of effort into your tasks :)
    epick8 - I don't really know you and you recently got helper, you're nice and mature, and you put effort into things :)
    funkyrainbows - You're a really nice person, a great Helper and you're very professional!
    Rawson - You're a really funny person, you're great to talk to, you are a great Helper, keep it up :)
    Danwoods - You just got Helper so I can't say much, but you're a nice person and I think you'll do great as a Helper!
    Shadowblizzard - You're a nice person, you're a good Helper and you're nice to work with, keep it up :D

Also a message to the architects and techs: You're doing a great job for the server, carry on and keep up the great work :)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  6. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

7. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

One staff member? THEY ARE ALL AWESOME!!!!!

I am really grateful for all the staff members because I go on another server that only has FIVE staff members: Owner, 2 mods, and 2 helpers. Only the mods are active in the report section, AND there are two reports that have been up for almost a MONTH probably due to bias.

Staff here are all mostly active, like Quaddy, superbros, Mrsmegan, heck, all of them! I am really grateful for the epic staff team we have. Keep it up!

8. Nara_Visa

Nara_Visa Celebrity Meeper

Skaros, I luvs u
    KariStar, I luvs u moar

JumboAce and KariStar86 like this.
  9. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

10. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  11. Neil_WW

Neil_WW Celebrity Meeper

You are good at lying

12. noobpatroll

noobpatroll Guest

superbros1211 likes this.
  13. Nightpaladinwappo69

Nightpaladinwappo69 Well-Known Meeper

Well, in this server theres only ONE mod that actually has my respect and its Jackl01, because he is almoust always on time when in any situation. And its a nice person.

14. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Thanks buddy, you too <3

metr0n0me and 1MinecraftLord1 like this.
  15. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Around 3/4 of the people that are getting compliments are not staff. While I'm here, I'd like to add a few helpers I have not yet said good job to.

@Blyzzrd You've been doing a great job. We haven't been working together much often but you always jump to help a player.
    @Iate2 Congrats, so far you've already dealt with a few cases and I believe with the attitude you have you'll go far.
    @Videogames321 I don't have much interaction with you, but you get the job done and you're a cool guy.
    @RossCoombs Youve been working your butt off. And doing good :D

Im sorry if I missed you, and good job to all new staff!

bass_flow and Iatemyfriends like this.
  16. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

All staff= love ya

KariStar86 likes this.
  17. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

@BooBear1227 for supporting me since I started with my journey that I'd love to continue for a long while.
    @Fangdragon1998 For teaching me how to use HE :)
    @rAwsondayc for helping me with the forums
    @reggles44 Always helping me when I need it
    @Restofthestaff for helping me somewhere along the way :)

18. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

Fuzzlr you got some nice feet

Grandblue and superbros1211 like this.
  19. _Chef_Carrott_

_Chef_Carrott_ Popular Meeper

o: ifoc

20. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

Fuzzlr- The person who has made this server one of his biggest priorities and has invested his own money to bring the best Minecraft experience to players. He has also poured so much of his own time into this server over the last few years.