1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by abdullah999345mc, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

-1 because you play roblox. Cant have anyone liek that on Meeps staff team so
    gg

2. blackoak999

blackoak999 Popular Meeper

Keep working on it. :)
    Just a note.
    It could be players we haven't seen much ingame are in opposite time-zones.
    Since there are less staff in these time-zones, maybe it's important to consider.

3. Zebo616

Zebo616 Popular Meeper

Well...
    - In-game activity
    Different timezone
    - Forums Activity
    You have the "New Member" tag, try to get known on the forums by posting and such.
    -/+ TS Activity
    I've haven't seen you on TS before, but it seems like other people have.
    - Immaturity
    In-game you don't act very mature, and from what others have said, you don't seem to be very mature on Teamspeak, either.
    - In-Game Helpfulness
    I have never seen you give assistance to anyone, on forums or in-game.
    - Trustworthy
    Being banned recently for a Hacked Client? If you can't play without cheating, how could anyone trust you with Staff permissions?

In General, I just don't see you becoming a Staff member. -1

anikin ultimate likes this.
  4. abdullah999345mc

abdullah999345mc Meeper

damage indicators is not a hacked clinet, it only shows peoples health. thats it

5. Zebo616

Zebo616 Popular Meeper

...And is unfair to all players that don't use this Mod, and is why it is not listed in the "approved mods" section of the rules, which can be found here.

http://meepcraft.com/threads/global-forums-and-teamspeak.14280/

6. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Banned recently
    Not helpful
    Not necessarily like, but not hated either.

7. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Every time, at around 1-2 am (for most of us in a channel) you come into a channel and we explicitly say "There is swearing here and some sexual content, leave if you're offended" and you stay and continually yell at us "Wow there's a 9 year old here and you say this". You do not listen at all, I believe I've moved you out of a channel and/or muted you because you also have a VERY sensitive mike and we here everything behind you. You are not fit to be staff from your conduct on teamspeak nor your conduct in game (see recent ban). I want you to mature up and listen to people, and increase your forum activity before you apply again.

8. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I'm sorry, I'm a -1. :(

You were very recently banned for 7 days by Chaos546 for having an illegal modification. http://meepcraft.com/threads/ban-appeal-abdullah999345.29829/ After your appeal was denied, you kept begging staff members to unban you. When you asked me, you told me you would be leaving on a trip the day before your ban expired, and that you would be gone for at least one month - maybe two. Can you explain how you're still here and posting a staff application?

I understand that the illegal mod may have been an honest mistake, and it doesn't mean you could never be staff. But staff members must know and follow the rules that they will be enforcing, and I'm not confident that you do with such a recent ban. I'm also not comfortable supporting someone for Helper who, just two weeks ago, apparently lied to staff in an effort to get unbanned. If you're serious about your desire to be a Helper, I would take time to work on your maturity, your activity (including here on the forums!) and your knowledge of and ability to follow the server's rules.

chaos546 likes this.
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I haven't seen you online at all.....
    ....and the lies are unacceptable for a staff member.......

10. XxPandaRampagexX

XxPandaRampagexX Popular Meeper

Abdullah I Have seen you on Teamspeak. I have seen you In game, But, I Don't Think You will be Fit For The job. I, Am sorry.

11. abdullah999345mc

abdullah999345mc Meeper

just saying, damage indicators is not a hacked client it is just a mod to see peoples health

12. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

You changed my vote to -10000000000 because you keep defending yourself. NO WAY YOU ARE GETTING ACCEPTED

Cascade1324 likes this.
  13. NotRyqn

NotRyqn Celebrity Meeper

-1 Sorry but it was a weak app and should work on all aspects of the server

14. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

You dont even know what this means.
    reasons above.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  15. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

I'm pretty sure this is timezone related, but I don't see you much.
    Your forum activity needs some work (you're still new member)
    Weak App (Here's some tips to improve)
    In this section, you should probably add more than what you feel you would do. Give us examples of what you've already done to help the community, and "doing modreq's" already comes with the job, and sometimes we do have to give that excuse if the player didn't specify enough information and we cannot handle the case ;)
    This isn't really a legit weakness. Everyone gets trolled, if you get easily mad at it, perhaps that could be a "Temper" issue, which is a better understood weakness when applied in staff applications.
    Also, when it says Position Changes, it means from VIP > Helper. Good luck :)

Toostenheimer and Imperfectly like this.
  16. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

hes 9 not 10
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2014 ---
    hes 1 ear away from 10
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2014 ---
    year*
    +1 he is a really good friend he does lots of things and he is serious when he has to be

17. abdullah999345mc

abdullah999345mc Meeper

thanks, anikin
    i changed my mind we were only gone for a week, so don't blame me for anything

18. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

Your entire family changed their vacation plans because you changed your mind? o_O

You also seem to be having trouble taking responsibility for your actions. Having an illegal modification (any mod that has not been approved, usually because it gives you an unfair advantage over others) is bannable, and it results in a certain punishment. I can understand being upset about getting banned, but it would be a sign of maturity to say, "I made a mistake and faced the consequences, and here's how I've learned from it so it won't happen again."

19. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

20. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

Yes...an illegal mod to see people's health.

I change my vote to -10 because you are responding almost spitefully to the criticism on this page.

EDIT: Also, I saw you on today. You were not helping in any way, but rather being a bit of an annoyance.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Toostenheimer likes this.