1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ok So This Is Getting Weird

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by privatedrew333, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. privatedrew333

privatedrew333 Popular Meeper

Ign Privatedrew333
    Time like just now
    Staff Console
    Reason Chargeback
    Sumary: So a lot has been going around with justyn and chargebacks I'm guessing something is going on with his credit card and since he recently bought me supreme I was banned too I need no explanation I just want to figure out why money could be charged back even if someone didn't. He has bought a lot of ranks for lower people like vips and premiums I hope you don't hold them responsible for this mess and we can resolve it in a calm matter. I have talked to my friend and he has no idea what is going on can someone give me any logical reasons why his ranks are being charged back? Thanks. and to crusher and noob for being so so nice through this mess both in comments on threads and profiles thank you (sarcasm)

*EDIT*
    I will be away on vacation for 8-10 days and might not have any wifi to check out the forums but I'll try my best.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    BanAppeal and Jiltism like this.
  2. Aarett

Aarett Celebrity Meeper

I would have him check with his credit card company. Have him give them a quick call, and ask why they are being charged back. Hope this helps!

privatedrew333 and Jiltism like this.
  3. Dem0Gorgon

Dem0Gorgon Celebrity Meeper

simple mom and dad found out and started charging back the ranks, anytime I see a player buying rank after rank I say just wait they will get charged back. it happens every time as did this time. stop defending it and ask why he got you banned instead. I am sorry to all affected by this charge back because I see a lot more coming

Lilliya, BanAppeal, Escanor and 2 others like this.
  4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

rank removed, and player unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.