1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

1minecraftlord1's Helper - Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by 1MinecraftLord1, Jul 14, 2014.

1. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: 1MinecraftLord1
    Skype (Yes/No): felixepic321
    Teamspeak Username: 1MinecraftLord1
    Mic use: Yes
    Time zone: BST
    Hours online per weekday: 1-3 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 2-4 hours
    Position Changes: Helper - Mod

Introduction: Hi my name is Felix but most of you know me as 1MinecraftLord1. I joined Meep nearly 2 years ago and I joined a town with my friends and we just played casually. At that point I would never have thought of applying for staff and I would never see myself in this position. I had been on Meep for a while but I decided to come off Minecraft and have a break. I came back to Meep around 5 or 6 months ago and I have learnt more and more about the new style of Meepcraft and developed more complex skills as time has gone on. The more and more I’ve come on it the more and more I’ve learnt and I became a Helper which lead me to learning new commands that some I didn’t know before. This gives me the opportunity to learn a lot more skills and become more advanced.

Why you should be /Mod?
    -Experience I have lots of experience as I have had many lucky opportunities with Minecraft and I have become a staff member on a fair few. This has led me to learn and wide range of commands from the past as well as currently learning new ones. I always do well at remembering something and most of the time once I’ve learnt it, it sticks with me and I usually don’t forget it.

-Dedication I am dedicated to Meep the most out of all the thousands of server because it’s such a great server and has a great community spirit. That is why I’ve been on Meep for so long, even though some people are saying things like ‘Meep is dyeing’ the majority of us know that’s not true. I usually don’t stay on servers for very long unless it’s a Mini-game server that I can keep coming back to, but however with Meepcraft there is something different and it is far more welcoming.

-Involvement I am very involved with Meep as it’s the main server that I go on. I have become more and more involved with Meepcraft and the events taking place and I always try and stay up to date with what’s happening.

-Activity I always try to be as active as possible and I come on Meep to enjoy myself and check that everything’s ok. You may not see me much in game but that’s usually because of different time zones.

Weaknesses: I am sometimes shy so I am not on always on Teamspeak but I have started to come on more and I sometimes go into chats but I don’t usually talk that much.

Conclusion: I hope you liked my application and feel free to give it a +/- and every opinion counts so. I hope that this application is considered and I respect everyone’s view of it, 

jmelara and Empoleon_master like this.
  2. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Kind of short m8. It might be because of different timezones, but I never see you. +.5

danwoods5 and 1MinecraftLord1 like this.
  3. Klitch

Klitch

Literally 10 minutes ago you were corrected by a non-staff on a simple issue. It isn't time. Good luck. -1.

Mylucky7 and 1MinecraftLord1 like this.
  4. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Hey there bud. I think it might be too soon.
    -I don't see you TS or IG (Timezone maybe :p)
    -Very short app for a Mod App
    -You haven't been Helper for a month at least

Two major tips I have. 1, Tell us what you could do as mod. 2, Wait a bit. I waited the two weeks extra and I am much more suit for the job than I was then. -.5, good luck

1MinecraftLord1 likes this.
  5. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

*Changing Vote*
    Since joining the team, I've seen A LOT of work from you. You're an active Helper with good judgement, and I'm a +1 for Mod.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  6. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    •I see you on all 3 aspects of the server a lot, more during when I'm up at 8 in the morning
    •Your modreq count is okay, better than others
    •Short app
    •You did make a little mistake this morning, nothing major, but still; those mistakes should not be made as a mod
    •Very mature
    Good luck!

7. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

-1 You are applying a bit too soon.
    Also, u r only active member

8. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

-1, In my opinion, it should be around 2-3 months until you can apply for Moderator, you've just got the position not so long ago and you're already trying to shoot up the ranks.

9. Ranger_621

Ranger_621 Well-Known Meeper

+.5
    Not the best application
    you're active, and helpful in chat

10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I don't see you often at all, I don't see you on TS, or very much on forums, and I think it's a bit early.

UMADBRO? and 1MinecraftLord1 like this.
  11. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

I was having a major issue with you and some other helpers earlier this morning. There were a lot of piling modreqs and I was the only one doing them. I asked time and time again for help and no one responded. Instead, I saw you and some other helpers talking in /shout. I don't think you're fit for the job yet because of the following reasons: you get very lost in other things and don't pay attention to piling modreqs, you aren't active on forums and you're not active on teamspeak. I do see some positives with you, you have a very high modreq count in comparison to others on the team, I do applaud you for that. But, I want to see a big turn around, its highly annoying to be the only one doing modreqs when you see other helpers, mods, etc. online and just simply talking.

Deljikho, jmelara, Jackl01 and 4 others like this.
  12. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

You have definitely proved you aren't blu4to or anything people have called you!
    You lived through the hate, good job! I still think that you need more time as a helper.
    Look at my comment for Rawson, most of it applies here.

13. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

MineCraft! Your are a very nice character :) Active on all 3 and always talking. Your modreq count looks great! The app though was a bit lacky...but still due to how hard you work, I'm giving you a +0.5 Good luck MineCraft!

14. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Minecraft you are great helper but your app is eh. But still you can work hard and fix your weakness and stuff.
    So good luck and I'm with +/-

15. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

+1, You are fairly active in chat, and very polite and helpful! One of my favorite helpers :)

16. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

-Worst app ever recorded going from helper to mod
    -lure(s/d)
    -not smart

17. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

I think its good but a little too short might want to try again making a bit longer and detailed

abdullah999345 likes this.
  18. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

+1 he has been a greet helper from what I have seen. Active in chat, and helpful. Good luck

19. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I'm changing my vote. Recently I've seen much more out of you, and I'll give a +.5.

20. Fly3232

Fly3232 Celebrity Meeper

Like the others said...

-You have not been helper that long
    -Your app was okay
    -Mature
    -Pretty active

I am a -1 but good luck!