1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banappeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MasterCoD124, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterCoD124

MasterCoD124 Meeper

I did not write what was in the screenshots in the books, however I did write the information regarding crusher and n00bslayer because I was "working" for crusher at the time and he wanted me to do it, even a few days ago he wanted me to get more people to join this group.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2014 ---
    Also the book was not signed so unless there is some plugin (like hawkeye) to prove that it was written by whoever you can't really know who did it, and you may not believe me but crusher did write what is in the screenshots in the book, then I deleted it as he asked. Also having the book and quill in my hand does not prove anything so I don't know why you brought that up, crusher written that in the book, then given the book to me and then I opened the book to see what he had written.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2014 ---
    I don't have screenshots of this but crusher also wanted me to do something to hillbilly because he put up signs in the walls of the place in where we worked and also wanted to do things that way, but he never said anything about getting hill banned.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

This appeal is denied! We can’t allow a trend to start with groups of players who feel they can try to as a group or “gang” force players into breaking rules, try to setup innocent players into getting banned, bullying members of the player base which are all at the end of the day Acts Against the Server !
    Your ban will stay a perm until the following is done!
    1. Public apology to all who were affected and threatened.
    2. Public apology to the server for setting up a group that’s only goal was to hurt members of the community with scams, threats, and fear of hack.
    3. 7 days needs to pass from today before appeal will be considered.
    Also if you see the link below this is the “base” you created!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.