1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Rawson's Staff App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by rAwsondayc, May 10, 2014.

1. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

He was not 100% so he asked and the staff member said it was okay.

2. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Nerf, sorry I'm not a know it all like you. I asked a question, my apologies. There was a misunderstanding on the moderators part. The rules say to ask if you can use a mod, I asked, got a yes, and got banned for it. It was false.

Erebus45 likes this.
  3. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

Nice way to respond, you still should have read the rules and it is clearly stated. Instead of acting like everyone is out to get you with this, you really only have to say that a mod OK'ed it. You stated this once in your app.

4. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

We have had to say it multiple times because people have continued to -1 this based on the fact that he was wrongly banned.

5. rAwsondayc

haha thanks :p

6. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+1 but do not ban people for hacking without showing others the video :p Most of your hacker ban requests have been denied.

rAwsondayc likes this.
  7. rAwsondayc

Haha, thanks. I'll record 24/7 in kitPVP :p

8. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I've had only positive experiences with you. I think you'd make a great addition to meep's staff. +1

rAwsondayc and Erebus45 like this.
  9. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Although I feel that you made a bad judgement call with the modifications, I have not had any bad interactions with your personally. You seem like a really upbeat person.

As I don't know you personally, I am pretty indifferent, but I think there's a few things you can work on.

A few of your replies on this thread seem a little bit like you are attacking another person, so you should watch that.

Secondly, I get that you want to have fun but your application was a little too silly for my liking. It made me feel like you are unable to be serious, so I think you should work on perhaps showing your serious side more often.

TimtheFireLord and rAwsondayc like this.
  10. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Reasons above.

11. rAwsondayc

Serious more often and a bit more sincere, understood. Thank you.

chaos546 likes this.
  12. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

Let me begin by stating that it looks bad on your part when you respond like you have to players, you present yourself as desperate and irascible. I would suggest not replying to anyone's comment, positive or negative.

I've never had a personal interaction with you, but I haven't heard too many bad things about you. As an unbiased party to your ban misunderstanding, I can see things from your point of view.

I'm not sure if I liked your application. It didn't particularly stand out to me, but then again not that many do. I feel like you tried to make me feel bad for you by stating all the different terrible things that have happened to you in your life. Your application had too much about your life story, you should have focused on what makes you better than the other guy when it comes to being a staff member.You should increase your forum activity as well, it's essential to be thoroughly involved with player interactions in-game and on the forums.

If this way late 2012-to early 2013 I'd give you a -.75, but according to today's standards I'd rather have you than some other poor candidates that are accepted.

That being said, I'll give you a +0

nhjed likes this.
  13. 00000

00000 Guest

nhjed likes this.
  14. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I don't know what happened with the ban

I don't know you well but talking to you, I feel you are a nice person
    Good app
    Experience

Fellow severe allergy buddy

rAwsondayc likes this.
  15. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Honestly responding like you did to nerf shows that youre argumentive and rude to other players, which gives me another reason to -1 your application. Sorry.

16. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

This application has been denied.

You just got back from a long break, and we believe it would be beneficial for you to submerge yourself more with the community before you become staff! Feel free to reapply in no less than 2 weeks :)