1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Debates' started by scoowby, May 7, 2014.

1. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

It has to do with the generic thoughts of "gay" as well

2. Aarett

Aarett Celebrity Meeper

The title is "Gay Rights", I was just referring to that.

scoowby likes this.
  3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I just thought I would go ahead and share this video. Allstate is participating in the LGBT campaign. They put this up 3 days ago :)

4. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

If a gay guy touches me shits going down. They can do there nasty stuff in private.

Aarett and RaidByNightOnly like this.
  5. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

K then

6. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Just don't touch me bro. That goes for anyone straight or gay. If I don't know you, and you touch me I'll flip out. That's how I am.

Mjr_Minor, Aarett and RaidByNightOnly like this.
  7. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

*touches*

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  8. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Have fun in hell >:)

9. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

I am a Christian. Any laws banning gay marriage are unconstitutional and should be removed ASAP. The beautiful thing about the United States is that we have freedom to do anything (as long as it doesn't hurt others). We can believe what we want, say what we want, Ect.

Even if the bible says it's wrong that doesn't mean it should be illegal. Separation between church and state is critically important and these laws violate this principle. I am grateful that there isn't laws banning Christian practices, and in the same way there shouldn't be laws banning homosexual practices.

Please don't stereotype Christians based off the actions of a rare minority of hate groups such as Westboro baptist church. These groups make me want to vomit.

10. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

a gay person touched your car gif.jpg

kwagscraft and bookreader01 like this.
  11. blow_rubberduck

blow_rubberduck Well-Known Meeper

That is amazing it tells everything and I'm just speechless about this. I mean just it says it all. +1 allstate
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2014 ---
    Same I mean nice speech! I totally agree.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  12. Empoleon_master

13. blow_rubberduck

blow_rubberduck Well-Known Meeper

Let me just post a picture from my ipod 1 sec. I'll try to find it.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  14. Empoleon_master

[​IMG]
    Fear the rainbow

15. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seemed to me that @Aarett was actually arguing against the idea of PDA in general. I see merit in this, as I also don't like seeing PDA out in the open irrespective of the people doing it. I won't go up to the couple being affectionate and be hurtful towards them, but I don't appreciate it.
    I think this is also a fair statement to say - I don't want forward advances from someone I'm not attracted to. It doesn't mean I think every gay guy wants to grab me, and I'd equally react negatively if a girl who isn't my type tried grabbing me at a bar.

Just to clarify, what I mean by 'react negatively' doesn't mean I'd curse them out or be hurtful, simply I wouldn't give them the positive response they may/may not be looking for.
    I wouldn't be so quick to label him homophobic, he explained that he reacts that way with anyone if it's an unwanted advance. I'm the same, as I explained above, but it doesn't mean I'm homophobic.

qawsedrf1835 likes this.
  16. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

This^ I never said I'm against them? My entire fricken family are giant homophobes. Like the kind of people to disown there kid for being gay. I'm nothing like them. I just hate it when a gay guy hits on me. It's happened before and I still get shit for it. I only hate how they take it like a pride thing that they are gay. Like sure couples hold hands, but I always see like gay couples skipping around or making out in public just to show off that they are gay. I hate straight people who do this aswell. You losers took my statement completely wrong.

RaidByNightOnly and qawsedrf1835 like this.
  17. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

All of this.

Plus, say a certain person was perhaps "violated" by a man in a homosexual manner, and was scared for life as a result.
    Now said person doesn't hate all homosexual people, just that one damned guy who did some pretty bad shit to me.

18. Britney

Britney Popular Meeper

Honestly, that's a problem with a lot of heterosexual people. They assume they can't coexist with homosexuals, and think that EVERY person who is attracted to the same sex, is going to be attracted to them. Just take a step back, knock your ego down a few pegs, keep an open mind, and you'll be fine. Don't assume just because a gay guy is talking to you, that means they're attracted or interested.

Nick_Foles and Empoleon_master like this.
  19. Empoleon_master

And here we have the ***************** double standard, where if a gay guy does find you attractive, he's a ************** and totally wants to hmmm how to put this in a PG manner on a minecraft forum. *when it doubt try to follow Jon Green I guess* scoodalipoop with you. #CrashcourseyoutubechannelFTW

But if he doesn't find you attractive he's a total ******************************** and is an idiot/whatever for not liking you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2014 ---
    Oh, Lizzy the Lezzy what would I do without you?
    upload_2014-6-16_5-43-58.png

20. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I'm sorry to say my feelings on this subject. I get shit everytime I do. I'm "friends" with a gay guy named mario. I got drunk at a party one night. Passed out on a couch. Then woke up with him unbuttoning my pants. I'm still friends with Mario because he was piss drunk like I was. Yet, that was pretty nasty and it kind of traumatized me :p.