1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

2020 election, a clash of true champions

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Thee Boss, Aug 7, 2018.

?

Who would win the 2020 election

1. donald trump

29.6%
  2. Hillary clinton

14.8%
  3. Kanye

22.2%
  4. (Dwayne) the rock johnson

29.6%
  5. Zlatan Ibrahimovic

11.1%
  6. why are you doing this the fire wasnt your fault please get help please

48.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Candidates are already being circled around and the rumors have it that these people are considering to run for election.

I present you with a choice, a choice of your champion that will fight for you in the oval office.
    To help you guys I've provided a list

REPUBLICANS: TRUMP

[​IMG]

Profile:
    There is no denying it, donald trump will be on the ballot in 2020 and theres nothing you losers can do about it

Abilities: He has money, women, and fame. but most importantly he also has his very own cult following that consists of around 20-30% of the total voter base. this portion of the country would quite literally die for this man if it came to that so he is one to be feared for this upcoming contest. Adding to this list we must include his incredible negotiating skills that have given us the wall (maybe?), peace with north korea (maybe?), and more allies through our tough but fair trade tariffs (maybe?). In addition to all of this he also has an elite bodyguard in the fighter Colby Covington who is (maybe?) interim welterweight champion of the world and will unjustly be denied his fight with woodley due to nasal surgery (god rest his soul). In addition to colby he also has the army of 4chan who are ready to fight in a moments notice

Weaknesses: The deep state is constantly after him meaning he has very little time to rest. At 70 years of age that his a serious drag on his body and it will only get worse with age. add that to his small hands and the only defense he has is a colby covington with recent nasal surgery and an army of overweight fedora weilding white nationalists and hes in big trouble

Chances: yuuuge (maybe?)

DEMOCRATS: HILLARY R CLINTON
    [​IMG]
    Profile:
    The wicked witch. Much like trump we already know she will run so no rumors are needed to speculate

Abilities: able to force every single millennial to pokemon go to the polls with just a wave of her hand. She can also 'surf the web' (as the kids say it) with her email deletion spell and with the help of her buddies mark and Tim. She has celebrities deep in her pockets with the likes of beyonce and (insert other YAAAASSSS celebrity) willing to campaign for her in a moments notice. she is also dark lady of the underworld and has ties to libya and the communist overlord obunga

Weaknesses: unlike trump she has no MMA world champion on her side (hah loser). She also lacks her own fanbase as bernie took all of them away. she may even miss out on the main election with a loss in the primary season to bernie sanders (but lets be honest he'll probably get a stroke by then). Another major weakness is that her staff team has been depleted due to bad sick leaves, trips gone wrong to Iraq, and suicides.

Chances: She's less popular than trump even at this point. Even a rock would beat her

Independent party: KANYE

[​IMG]
    Profile:
    Hes Kanye west. The greatest rapper the world has ever seen.

Abilities: As the worlds greatest rapper he has rhymes and bars galore. He also has these sick shoes called yeezys and could probably kick you with them.

Weakness: We're not sure he has one. if he did it would be his relationship with trump as he adores the current president. It may make him unable to deliver the final blow if needed to become the first ever black president

chances: Very slim as most of his fans are just trump supporters who'll just end up voting for trump

Independent but very SWOLE PARTY: (DWAYNE) THE ROCK JOHNSON
    [​IMG]

profile:
    Wow. Hes dwayne the rock johnson how do you not know him wtf. anyways hes an actor

Abilities: Hes strong. Very strong, He probably even cancels out colby covington making trump a very easy target for him. His background in the WWE is proof enough that hes an elite fighter who understands complex strategy and when to employ his deadly skills

Weaknesses: John cena. Also has really bad knees. He can't run anywhere according to kevin hart

Chances: again, very slim considering he can't actually run. But as we said earlier even a regular rock can beat hillary so if he chooses to run he could win.

Proof of interest: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is "absolutely" thinking about running for president

LAST MINUTE WRITE IN CANDIDATE: ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

Profile: He's the current god of Los Angeles, and is a lion. He said that america is lucky he didn't arrive 10 years earlier because he would be president by now, but thats probably a cover for running at the last minute. Hes so good his photo wont show up

Abilities: Hes a blackbelt in taekwondo and broke Manchester united's strength record on his first day. So strong and intimidating that hes looked gattuso in the eyes and lived. He nearly broke a mans arm with the kick of a ball so he means business

Weaknesses: The swedish press makes him angry whenever they call him bosnian

Chances: None. Hes not ameri- zlatan has big chance to win hes lion

Proof of interest: Zlatan says he 'would be US President' if he made LA Galaxy switch sooner

The champions are all here. do what you wish with them. discuss down below who you believe will win the election and why

bloodyghost, cooey and Pmx728 like this.
  2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

i'm going to win, # june 2020

3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I think Democrats are more likely to see a Biden nomination than a Clinton nomination. Although Clinton may want to run, the Democratic party understands the national resentment against her and I doubt they would nominate her again.

Although I have no idea that Biden wants to run, but I do think there's a greater chance of Democratic support of him over Clinton. I also believe that Bernie is showing interest in running again, and many people want to see Elizabeth Warren, and there's another woman that I've seen a lot of people indicate they would like but I can't remember her name.

+1

#4YearsOfJune

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    junelawnchaired likes this.
  4. Selchie

Selchie Celebrity Meeper

the leader this country needs!!!
    i’d vote for u

junelawnchaired and SuperDyl like this.
  5. Zesk

Zesk Well-Known Meeper

I'd vote for Ye if his last album wasn't trash

EnergyAssassin and Selchie like this.
  6. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Umm...don't you mean second?

Well, how is he supposed to outrun the others (except for Hillary since a rock beats her)?

7. Klitch

Klitch

Clinton’s not gonna see the primaries dog, trump’s not gonna win either.

Marshy_88 and SuperDyl like this.
  8. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

If the democrats manage to pick another really stupid candidate, than trump will win.

If they pick a solid candidate, they've got a chance.

(@Blue_Marlin)

Edit: Your post really made me laugh so idk. Good job?

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  9. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

Pulling for Biden or Sanders.

10. Lt_Sponge

Lt_Sponge Popular Meeper

#Yuu 2020
    i luv adidas

11. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

oh! you’re forgetting that our president openly calls people dumb on twitter. did you forget that?

what standard are we setting for american presidents? are we going to look back in the future and say the president publicly bullying people is acceptable?

12. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

All presidents have somewhat of a checkered past.

13. Lt_Sponge

Lt_Sponge Popular Meeper

I am president of Russia, People are dumb, turtles rule WOOOHOOO!

14. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Last time we had this bad of an open bully as president was Grant!

15. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Then they should all be disqualified

Marshy_88 and SuperDyl like this.
  16. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

anarchy

17. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

No, get qualified candidates

SuperDyl likes this.
  18. cooey