1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

2014 Meep Memories <3

Discussion in 'Other' started by Bobius, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Bobius

Bobius Popular Meeper

Ahh... the good old days... when Meep was always so busy and you never had to ask people (not usually) to join your minigames. Those were the best times.

Anyways, I have plenty of memories and I decided to share them with you! If you can relate or want to share some of your own, please comment below because I would love to read them!

I remember a friend was playing, I decided to try it out. I had already been playing Minecraft though, so I knew mostly (not really LOL) what I was doing. I remember he let me stay in his house, and there was this spawn in the town... ohh it was like, you jump down into water... and I remember jumping and dying! I was very upset about that XD

Another memory I have is in a different town, and... ohh... I love this one so much <3. I built this house... and it was a box (back then I was famous for that LOL) and I had this fence on the top, like a balcony... anyways, a neighbor wanted to have a carrot shop. We tried to figure it out and it failed, kaput. So we got this mod, and it was just a big giant confusing mess... but it was a blast ;)

I remember heads were big back then too, and I was really excited about them and I wanted as many as I could get my hands on. But now you can just get them in /warp shop... not as cool anymore but I still have a small collection that I'm selling. (msg me :D!!)

On Valentines Day I won a building contest and was so excited I woke everyone up LOL.

There's so many more... sadly they are lost in my brain and they aren't coming at this very second! But that's all I have to share with you for now... hasta luego!

cooey, riri30, jadenPete and 3 others like this.
  2. MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle Popular Meeper

Good times!

3. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

My best 2014 memory was when I made my first town, Lamp. The town motto was "I love lamp" and it was great

Bobius and GroovyGrevous like this.