1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

1qazwsx44's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Qaztar, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

IGN: 1qazwsx44
    Timezone: Pacific
    Teamspeak Username: 1qazwsx44
    Skype Username: MeepQazMeep
    Mic use: Not preferred but does use rarely
    Hours on per weekday: 1-3
    Hours on per weekend: 5-10
    Position change: Ultimate/Citizen-Helper
    Introduction: Hi! My name is Liam, and this is my Helper Application. I decided to make another application (I have made others in past) because when I asked, it turned out many people thought I would be good modding material, as before they said I was not really the right person for the job. I always did want to be a Helper, but pretty much gave up applying because I had been denied for the same reasons again and again and I didn't seem to be improving. I've been working to improve that, and I think I have, so I made this application. Of course, I will never abuse these powers and will be on as much as I can if I get this staff rank. I also will do my best to make Meepcraft the #1 server, whether I get Helper or not. But since Helper's can help the server in a bigger way then just a Citizen, then I want to be able to do that.

Why I should be a Helper: I think I should be a Helper for many reasons. The first reason is that I have a lot of experience. I have been playing Meepcraft for 17 months and 16 days. Over these months, I have seen many mods come and go, for the good things they did and the bad. This gives me something that can only really be achieved my time. I know how far you can go to be funny in kicks and bans, and I believe I can draw the line when I need to stop doing something wrong. Experience helps me know what kicks should be kicks, and I know I need proof for any large accusation. The second reason is my friendships, or what some people call "popularity". I prefer to call it "known". What I mean by this is that people on Meepcraft know you as a player and what the player is like. For example, XeStorm is known, even though he never has been a staff member. But he chats and communicates with players. I shout a lot, and I am always active in chat. You also might have noticed that lately I have been more active on forums, which I noticed at a point I couldn't even remember my own password for Meepcraft forums because I wasn't active enough, which brings me to my final reason why I should be Helper, which is my forum activity. I know that being active on the forums can really change the things that go on into Meepcraft. I greatly enjoy being active on the forums and having my ideas said. I always rely on the staff to answer my questions, but I know it must be hard. I am willing to take some of the work off there shoulders, and look at some of these ideas myself. I know that a lot of people out there has something to contribute to the server, and have some great ideas themselves. I'm willing to see out there ideas to there full potential. And to finish this off, if I ever get a little power-hungry, then there's always the Mods, Supermods, and Admins to stop me.

Weaknesses: I have been told that I am immature, and I am currently working to improve that. Also, I think I should do a little more Teamspeak activity (with mic) because right now i'm really not using Teamspeak that much. I also think I could be a little more active, and if I get Helper I will be much more active.

Conclusion: Well, there is my Helper Application! If you made it this far, reading the whole app, then congrats. Please post some comments about how I could improve and make myself a better player.
    Thanks again!
    -1qazwsx44 (Qaz)

2. Filipe1212

Filipe1212 Active Meeper

Your paragraph about why you want to be a mod could be a little bit less blocky, but
    +1 to you becoming staff.
    You're usually 88% Useful and helpful to most of the players when I'm online, (Although we're from different time zones) and do have the experience usually required for staff.
    Best of luck to you my friend!

3. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

+1 You seem like a nice guy. Good luck!

4. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for the comments!

5. rorihouston

rorihouston Popular Meeper

+0 I don't really see you active, however when you are you help.

6. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

+1 You're in-game activity is awesome and you are an awesome guy!

7. Johny0206

Johny0206 Popular Meeper

8. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

+99999999

9. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Johny, can you tell me what I can improve on? I would like to work on it.

10. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for all the great comments everyone :)

11. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

+1, I think you are ready.

12. joe_schmoe_1216

joe_schmoe_1216 Celebrity Meeper

+1000000000 ik you pretty well and I think you would be a great helper

13. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Some notes: I will probably only use Teamspeak MIC on Weekends.

14. TH3B3ASTDR4GON

TH3B3ASTDR4GON Popular Meeper

-1, your skin is terrible

XxNine_TailsxX and Grandblue like this.
  15. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for comment, but in what way does the skin effect how I can moderate?

16. TH3B3ASTDR4GON

Well if your skin sucks it annoys me, ill make you a goo one for 50k BTW

17. TH3B3ASTDR4GON

And it probaly annoys the people your trying to help

18. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Okay.
    Skins don't mean anything when it comes to mods.
    Nobody, except you, is going to think "Wow, this guy has a bad skin, he will be a bad mod".
    It doesn't annoy anyone.
    And, my question was, how does my skin effect how I moderate? If someone just lost a ton of money or had been stolen from, they wouldn't deny a Mod because there skin was bad.

chaos546 and Grandblue like this.
  19. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+1 you are very trustworthy when doing HG and you help a lot

20. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Thanks Jonneh!
    Also, thank you everyone for these comments!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.