1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Speedyjake2003 Ban Question

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by speedyjake2003, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedyjake2003

speedyjake2003 Popular Meeper

IGN speedyjake2003

Hello,

I got told by jwarian i was temp banned from copying jackl01 staff application I hate myself for what I did please could you clarify when ill be able to apply again (there is nothing said i cant just got told by staff) Please consider.

Speedyjake2003

2. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

Hi speedyjake, I am glad to see you formally submit this question this time, it is a good start.
    This time I will wait for Shain to make a decision on this considering he is who initially stated that you should not reapply(when he was a supermod). Sit tight.

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

This has nothing to do with bans. You are not banned from doing so. You are free to apply as many times as you like. However, I don't suggest doing so.

The fact you copied jackl01's app shows us the quality of your character. You made that mistake, however, it shows you didn't try.

The app also contained information that could only pertain to Jack. It had info about this race he did, and about his demotion. This shows that you are lazy.

Now, take a look at this:

http://imgur.com/a/lfqq1

This shows are consistently break rules, the opposite of what we want to see in a staff member.

I only ask you not to reapply so you are not humiliated. Stop asking to apply and clean up your act. Apply when you think you have spent enough time being a positive member of the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.