1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Dicktogs helper application :)

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by TogsTheWolfGirl, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoowby

scoowby Celebrity Meeper

I just wanted to make a comment that, Dicktogs is a very kind and sweet person who is often around to help the newbies in cobra. she would do a spectacular job as being a helper whether or not her application was good. :) -Crazysponge4464

TogsTheWolfGirl likes this.
  2. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

+1
    Why should I go lower then a +1, no reason to do that.
    +- my timezone and I've only seen good things.

Sjoe

3. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

+1

You truly are a remarkable person. Even though the app was not stellar, and could have been a little better, it was alright. Besides that, I see no reason for you to not have an interview. You are active, kind, and care for the community.

I have seen several people that I know go into Cobra, and you are there to help them and be the friendliest person you can be to them. That is what makes a good person, and we need more of these type of people on staff.

Good luck, and I hope to see you on staff soon. :)

Lilliya and chaos546 like this.
  4. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

+1

I have seen many good things from you that outweigh the quality of the app. You're mature, well rounded, and willing to help. Good luck and I hope to see you accepted for interview!

5. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

You and I have had a few interactions in-game. You are well-mannered, nice, helpful and bright. I see you in /shout quite often. You are pretty active. You seem like exactly what we need as staff! Your application was lacking in major areas, but with your in game achievements, I don't believe your app should degrade all of that effort you put into the community part of the server! I am a +1 for interview!

6. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

The application was very weak. The “why” & “weakness” section I wish had more in them, I can help by adding “applications” to the weakness section.
    Based on the information I know from in game, forums etc. & the time staff and players have had with you! I will base my decision not on the application alone.
    Accepted for interview

Oroperion, mrli1, Lilliya and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.