1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. Natsu
    Natsu
    How've you been?
    Jun 29, 2017
    SX1 likes this.
  2. SX1
    SX1
    Good, but tired all the time. Most likely because I've been staying up all night until like 4am. Waking up around 9am.

That, and I am thinking about upgrading my pc and getting a gaming desk this time. Just a side project working on.

Hbu? And how has the community been doing? I haven't been on for a solid month or two. The discord isnt really interesting with me poking in every now and then.
    Jun 29, 2017
    Natsu likes this.
  3. Natsu
    Natsu
    I don't really play anymore, but when I do, it's a little changed, I guess. I feel like the community has settled into its normal place again after the reset and is decreasing gradually, but meep is still up. Many people got banned lol
    Jun 29, 2017
    SX1 likes this.
  4. CyborgZeroX
    CyborgZeroX
    heyyyy
    Jun 29, 2017
  5. SX1
    SX1
    Hey Andrew! It's been awhile. How have you been? You caught me right before me heading to bed. Was about to pass out when I saw an alert on my other monitor lol.

Probably should go to sleep since it's 3:20am, I'll probably reply in 5 or 6 hours if I don't have anything to do in the morning.
    Jun 29, 2017
  6. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    Hey :-)
    Jul 14, 2017
    SX1 and Natsu like this.
  7. SX1
    SX1
    Oi you need to use discord more :). Im about to completely stop caring about the forums. If my inactivity isnt already showing ;)
    Jul 17, 2017
    GroovyGrevous likes this.
  8. GroovyGrevous
    Jul 17, 2017