1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade
Daniel Thompson
Last Activity:
Jul 18, 2020
Birthday:
Mar 23, 2000 (Age: 24)
Customer Service Supervisor

Share This Page

Daniel Thompson

Popular Meeper, Male, 24, from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Back again for after a couple years break.. Let's see when I go on my next break.. Jul 18, 2020

Daniel Thompson was last seen:
Jul 18, 2020
    1. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      One more Friday until I finish my Cert III in Events. That means I will be taking back my Friday's after that.
    2. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      Me checking out my town of Panem, notice a house that looks similar to mine. Me: "Not sure if he copied me, or had a similar taste to me."
    3. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      I don't understand why Margaret Court is being bullied for her views. You should believe your views, as long as you accept everyone else's.
    4. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      So a new Coles system will be here in Queensland. Just so you know, there is big changes, which a lot of people may not like. Be Prepared.
    5. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      When you think you are all sorted for an assessment, then you realise you don't have the USB for it.
    6. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      If you don't understand the importance of going to the dentist every 6 months, I pray that your teeth can survive at least 2 years.
      1. kwagscraft
        kwagscraft
        OP is a dentist
        May 31, 2017
        Daniel Thompson likes this.
    7. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      In some countries 20 degrees Celicius is alright, in South East Queensland, it's breezing cold. The temperature's fine, the wind's a killer.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daniel Thompson
        Daniel Thompson
        In summer it's amazing, but not winter, that's the biggest reason I hate it.
        May 30, 2017
      3. Midnight_Galaxy
        Midnight_Galaxy
        im the opposite i love it
        May 31, 2017
      4. Natsu
        Natsu
        In Tokyo it's 30 degrees here
        May 31, 2017
    8. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      Janine Perrett's eye roll, sums me up every time someone says there is a link with vaccines and autism.
    9. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      When people ask Australia "Why we have coloured currency?" I simply say "Because it's easier to identify the note by it." That easy.
      1. Natsu and Lady_Hestia like this.
      2. Natsu
        Natsu
        So does Mexico
        May 28, 2017
    10. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      *Working* *Alarm goes off* *No one really evacuating* Me: "Well we are all going to burn alive at this rate." (Don't worry false alarm).
    11. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      When homework builds up, but wants to play games Me: "I will fail everything and it'll be okay." *Finishes everything by due date* "Made it"
    12. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      Hey guys, due to my poor attitude on debates I will now tend to avoid being on debates from now on. I'm sorry for being disrespectful.
      1. CluelessKlutz and EllieEllie like this.
    13. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      When State of Origin comes around: NSW: "QLD cheats every time" QLD: "We literally win fair and square, you only focus on one person!"
      1. Kling
        Kling
        QLD SCUM
        May 24, 2017
      2. Daniel Thompson
        Daniel Thompson
        Literally look up who NSW teaches most, one to three. We teach them to be a team and had a streak for almost a whole decade.
        May 24, 2017
    14. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      *Serving Customer* Customer: "Oh forgot something can you cancel that and give me the bag?" Me *Thoughts*: "You either buy now or carry it!"
    15. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      I like when you find that one profile picture that makes you go "I WANT THAT NOW!"
    16. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      Hey guys, Thank you so much for having a look at my application and I accept your answer. I will gladly improve on myself till next time. :)
      1. Cherrykit and Midnight_Galaxy like this.
    17. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      *First time playing Block'Hood* Screen: "In your memory, little brother" Me: "...What's that mean?" *Research* "....Oh that's so sad!"
    18. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      That moment you suddenly feel sick. Mum: "Do you guys need anything from the shops?" Me: "Could you get a gun? And two bullets?"
    19. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      MeepCraft in real life: *Waiting 30 minutes* *Assistant arrives* Help: "Sorry can you wait?" Us: "Okay" *Still Waiting* Sums up Centrelink.
      1. Muunkee
        Muunkee
        tbf
        any customer service you get anywhere is gonna need a minute to review and look for logs etc
        some less than others but still c':
        May 9, 2017
        Daniel Thompson and EllieEllie like this.
      2. Toostenheimer
        Toostenheimer
        Comcast*
        May 11, 2017
    20. Daniel Thompson
      Daniel Thompson
      Me trying out Night Shift setting on iPhone: "I don't think this would work." *The Next Morning* "...Did I really go to sleep that easily?"
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 23, 2000 (Age: 24)
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Want to know about me? Wow that's kind of you:
    Gamertag: RefinedVenus/danieljthompson

Signature

Left: 2014
    Returned: 4th of April 2017
    Applied for Helper: 14th of April 2017 Denied: 22 of May 2017
    Premium: November 2012 Supreme: 17th of April 2017 Ultimate: 25th of May 2017
    Left: 2018
    Back: July 2020