1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by FatIsNoob

1. dragon8877
    dragon8877
    Gurl, you betcha I be lookin hella fine! I've been dealing with college, expanding my fine roots into the society of computer science, and plotting world domination! And oh yeah, missing my good friends from meepcraft ;_; How's almost graduating?
    Feb 6, 2017
    FatIsNoob likes this.
  2. FatIsNoob
    FatIsNoob
    that bathroom selfie tho amirite xD <3 well, studies has hindered me from playing ;_; been studying for the last few months and will still study in the next few weeks. So, are you still going back to Korea and tell me more about your endeavours or you too busy nowadays too :( <3
    Feb 7, 2017
    dragon8877 likes this.
  3. dragon8877
    dragon8877
    No :( My parents moved to Bahrain so I'll be visiting there on my days off. And yes, tell me when and I'll hop on team speak and spill all the beans of my fabulous endeavors!
    Feb 7, 2017
    FatIsNoob likes this.
  4. FatIsNoob
    FatIsNoob
    Oh, well a new place to have adventures then haha you should just msg me on sc lol what time do you usually log in lol??
    Feb 12, 2017