1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade
etha_lightflame
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2022
Birthday:
Mar 27, 2000 (Age: 24)
Not A Bystander

Share This Page

etha_lightflame

Celebrity Meeper, Male, 24, from Earth???

I am trying to be online more as I can. So I hope to see everyone online sometime May 16, 2021

etha_lightflame was last seen:
Jul 11, 2022
    1. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I am trying to be online more as I can. So I hope to see everyone online sometime
    2. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I am xsoulslistx now, I bought a new account .-.
    3. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I lost my Minecraft account so oops
      1. etha_lightflame
        etha_lightflame
        Wondering why i havent dropped in like usual my account is lost
        Jan 27, 2021
    4. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      Wow its been over 2 years
      1. Natsu and SpongeyStar like this.
    5. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      Been online more then usual whats wrong with me
      1. SpongeyStar likes this.
    6. MasterTurtle
    7. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I just got my wisdom teeth out they put me under and I was out cold in seconds doing fine now but I have gauze in my mouth now..
    8. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I am thinking about possibly starting a new town so keep cheering for me
      1. SpongeyStar and Natsu like this.
    9. Pmx728
      Pmx728
      Happy birthday!
    10. Natsu
      Natsu
      Happy birthday etha!! Have a wonderful day~~
      1. etha_lightflame likes this.
      2. etha_lightflame
        etha_lightflame
        thankyou!
        Mar 27, 2017
        SpongeyStar and Natsu like this.
    11. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      This game brings me so many emotions in the real world so much so I want to cry right now.
    12. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      due to weather I got over a week of school off so I did the responsible thing and got my character in game to max lvl apposed to studying.
      1. SpongeyStar, CatLord707 and Natsu like this.
    13. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I miss u all too but if I came back then It wouldn't I wouldn't matter anymore that I left, I am deciding if I should come back
      2. Natsu
        Natsu
        You should definitely!! c: I miss you !!
        Feb 4, 2017
    14. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I don't play much but I will try to remain on the forums :D
    15. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      I am sorry I haven't been on much lately, I have found an interest in a different game. I will try to come on the forums more though!!
      1. SpongeyStar, Natsu and CatLord707 like this.
      2. Natsu
        Natsu
        Missed you xD!
        Jan 19, 2017
    16. SSSoul
    17. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      Universal studios lines are way faster then in Disneyland....
    18. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      still vacationing and I have a cold now But I still have a lot more days here in California see you when I get back!
      2. Natsu
        Natsu
        Enjoy your time off :P
        Oct 26, 2016
    19. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      "I lost my MineCraft addiction also I wont be on for a long while I am off vacationing in disneyland please wish me safe travels. Ethan
    20. etha_lightflame
      etha_lightflame
      Am I allowed to just make a house in Meepcraft and live there rather then actually moving out when I am older???
      2. Pmx728
        Pmx728
        Don't think it will work bud
        Oct 6, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 27, 2000 (Age: 24)
    Not A Bystander
    Hi my name is Ethan I don't mind being called Etha thou in game You will usually see me around Meepcraft just being random and "original",(When I say original I don't know if I am being sarcastic or not.)
    I am was 16 when i wrote this and am 20 now and live in British Columbia Canada, I was born in Newfoundland
    located in the East coast along with my two older Brothers that I am ashamed to be related to considering what bad people they have became, (T******) the oldest wasn't adopted after he was deemed unsafe to be around well on the other hand my brother and I were ok and were adopted I was two with my siblings two and four years older then me. My brother (k***) lived with me until (2012?) after lashing out and attacking me and my grandma along with threatening to kill me. I was forced to call the police needing them to come to our house. because of my brother I was never popular & thats fine ,but what what always bugged me is wherever I went. I always became the victim for bullying no matter where I was, People hated me because I didn't fit in to the point that even adults would run by our house because they didn't want me to see them and have me come outside and say hello. sept 2013 my family & I moved away to a more peaceful home in the country away from everything. when I finally entered grade 7-8 was when all my life got better etc. And just know I don't want people to msg me I am so sorry about your childhood because that was my life and It made me who I am today, someone who can face life and help others with theirs. and even if my life has affected me and I hate myself. I know I can wake up everyday and tell myself that there is always a tomorrow ahead.
    And to be completely honest the whole time that I suffered I never ever thought about suicide because I always knew that death wouldn't solve any of my problems ,it would never actually end my suffering ,it would only pass it on to those who cared about me so I decided that I would always live with a smile even when I was pushed over my limit and I stopped smiling and for a while even feeling what people said to me I never gave up I just kept going about my life. If someone doesn't want to be my friend and they would rather be my enemy then good for them its their loss and if they feel like they are winning in reality they aren't dragging me down with them because I am never going to seep down to or be drug down to their level. Everyone has their secrets and Sins.

LifeAdvice: death is never the answer for it solves nothing it only passes on your sadness to someone else and leaves the one accountable with regret & don't assume the world is out to get you because there is always someone out there who has it worse and who would trade almost anything to walk in your shoes.

(Puella Magi Madoka Magica)"- Don't forget. Always, Somewhere, someone is fighting for you. -As long as you remember that, you are not alone."

Ps. Sorry If this is not well edited I am trying to improve. Ethan Hookey

Signature

[​IMG]
    How to use a gun tutorial