1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by M0W0G

1. GroovyGrevous
    Jul 11, 2016
  2. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    Its actually quite funny imo. I was making an I'm leaving meep post, I had to go eat dinner so I left came back and remembered to tell twister that I was leaving so I logged on and I was banned lol.
    Jul 11, 2016
  3. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    The reason? Using xray twice, so I just never posted it I deleted it. I know this breaks everything I just posted but I thought people should know. Also the reason I decided to quit was meeps dyeing, you can try to deny it but your just lying to yourself and the community.
    Jul 11, 2016
  4. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    If fuzzlr decided to keep the server running within the next 8 months I really doubt they will even have more than 80 player on unless they get the crap together,
    Jul 11, 2016
  5. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    and if they do I will actually try to appeal but even then I doubt it will get accepted meep gave me a second chance and I broke it the only reason I did so was because I realized meep was a goner I didn't actually think they would catch me though.
    Jul 11, 2016
  6. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    I wish I would have logged on sooner before I was banned because I was gonna give twister my 1million because I really liked helping out in his town and it was really cool.
    Jul 11, 2016
  7. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    But please tell me what you think the soonest I can appeal and actually get unbanned is.
    Jul 11, 2016
  8. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    And I will get on the forums every now and then and by that I mean like every two weeks.
    Jul 11, 2016
  9. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    i would appeal in like two to four months if i were you
    Jul 11, 2016
  10. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    ok, thankyou.
    Jul 11, 2016
  11. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    Np. Remember to watch anime
    Jul 11, 2016
  12. M0W0G
    M0W0G
    also check out this anime on youtube for free called ghost stories, watch the english dub version, the regular one was so terrible not even japan liked it but an american company said they would dub it if they gave them full control over what the cast says and its so funny.
    Jul 11, 2016
  13. M0W0G
    Jul 11, 2016