1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade
Tsong-Jien
Last Activity:
Jun 7, 2016
Birthday:
December 9

Share This Page

Tsong-Jien

Popular Meeper, Male, from Earth

Tsong-Jien was last seen:
Jun 7, 2016
    1. 00000
      at least return on forums?
    2. JumboAce
      JumboAce
      Long live Tsong-Jien! The only person ever to be a forum mod
    3. Nager2012
      Nager2012
      I miss you man... I wish you still played...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        Played again for "real" today, I got a faceful of the usual fixings ever since Meep's "revival" in June...bugged commands, an avalanche of unnecessary /shout, stupid spam, and the staff.
        Dec 16, 2013
      3. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        I'm not too surprised at how it all is, but I might start getting back into Minecraft. Not because of the people here, but because the game. I mean, I never really paid much attention to the players in-game anyhow, and now would be probably the worst possible time to start.
        Dec 16, 2013
      4. Nager2012
        Nager2012
        True, although there are less idiots on the forums and less stupid people too.
        Dec 16, 2013
    4. Gh05t
      Gh05t
      I never see you on these forums anymore, are you just ingame?
      1. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        I check back very frequently on the forum, but lately I've found less and less to read here. Mostly just forum "games" and random complaints, but not too many really discussion-worthy threads. So yeah, It's not that I'm not here but rather I don't have much to say. As it stands I don't really find myself liking anyone/anything on the forum (with some exceptions, of course).
        Nov 26, 2013
      2. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        I do still read things here, albeit less frequently than when the community and discussion here were worth contributing to.
        Nov 26, 2013
      3. Gh05t
        Gh05t
        That's good to know.
        Nov 26, 2013
    5. XxNine_TailsxX
      XxNine_TailsxX
      You deserve more followers Mr.Forums Moderator
      *Follows*
    6. LR_Davius
      LR_Davius
      You are a gentleman and a scholar. You've had my respect ever since I read one of your posts.
    7. Akiratohiama
      Akiratohiama
      None of those was me. I shall stay a secret forever.
      1. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        Wait, none on the first list or second fine-point list? If the former, then you lied on your reply and that wasn't very "cool"/helpful. If you didn't lie on the first post then I am still determined to find out, albeit admittedly I have no real leads or anything.
        Oct 25, 2013
      2. Akiratohiama
        Akiratohiama
        Heh, good luck, Tsong.
        Oct 29, 2013
      3. Tsong-Jien
    8. Skaros123
      Skaros123
      You seem nice. Let's be friends.
    9. smeef
      smeef
      I love you
      1. View previous comments...
      2. smeef
        smeef
        D: Why wouldn't they stock the best series ever?
        Aug 29, 2013
      3. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        I'm pretty sure it was over already...when was the last book released?
        Aug 29, 2013
      4. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        "The Rogue Crew" is the only one I didn't read, probably because I thought (correctly, as I have just confirmed) that Brian Jacques died.
        Aug 29, 2013
    10. DancingCactus
    11. Gh05t
      Gh05t
      Am I truly the first?
      As I recall, you were the wise man, sometimes cynic, who goes independent of Skype. If this is still true, we should have a thinker to thinker talk.
      1. Tsong-Jien
        Tsong-Jien
        Oh, hi. This profile page used to have many people on it, but since the first forum reset there have been no more, I suppose you are the first.

As for Skype, I used it but at once found it inconvenient and I usually neglect to login anyways.
        Jul 15, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    December 9