1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by isbg.

1. Qaws
    Qaws
    ISBGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Mar 16, 2016
  2. isbg.
    isbg.
    that's me c:
    Mar 17, 2016
  3. Qaws
    Qaws
    Where have you been I've missed you so much you have no idea
    Mar 17, 2016
  4. isbg.
    isbg.
    aww <3
    i've been chilling out most of the time
    kinda stopped playing Minecraft bc i realized that there is more to life than playing computer games cx
    rn I volunteer at a hospital, and i'm playing tennis and taking a CPR course to start babysitting
    Mar 17, 2016
  5. Qaws
    Qaws
    That's so great, I'm so glad to see you taking charge of your life like that. you volunteer at a hospital and are learnin fricken cpr that's perfect.
    Are you doing Cpr/first aid through Red cross orrrrr another?
    Mar 17, 2016
  6. isbg.
    isbg.
    I'm doing it through an organization at our local hospital, but it's just like the Red Cross c: It's a CPR/First Aid class, and I'm getting a certificate that's valid for two years so I can start babysitting and getting some sort of income, even if it's only a little bit c: I want to learn how to manage my money early and not spend too much so I'm prepared for life in the future
    Mar 17, 2016
  7. Qaws
    Qaws
    Oh yea pft don't talk to me about the money thing, I blew through 3K in a day in NYC and had 33 cents in my bank account
    Mar 17, 2016
  8. isbg.
    isbg.
    girlll how
    actually i can see that
    i spent 300 dollars at the mall once and I felt super bad but it was my money so I guess I just need to manage it better idk
    I'm worrying about this stuff even though I'm not going to need my own money for a few years cx just planning for the future
    Mar 17, 2016
  9. Qaws
    Qaws
    You should save all you can isbg c;

glad to see you're doing well, you made my day perf and it's only 26 minutes in
    Mar 17, 2016
  10. isbg.
    isbg.
    aww thanks <3
    my day is perf now too
    but I need to sleep because it's 12:33 and I need to wake up at 6:20 soooo night night <3
    Mar 17, 2016
  11. Qaws
    Qaws
    damn you and your responsible attitude.
    Sleep good <3
    Mar 17, 2016