1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by GroovyGrevous

1. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins
    Dec 25, 2015
  2. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    Oh
    Well, I am gonna watch it, my brother suggested it to me a couple of days ago

Merry Christmas
    Dec 25, 2015
  3. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    It's pretty good, to be honest. There's still a season 2 and according to the authors, Season 2 will be added on early 2016. Could be January. My next anime would be 'Darker Than Black'. Any suggestions?

Merry Christmas too!
    Dec 26, 2015
  4. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    I was planning to watch that as well actually :P
    Have you watched Parasyte? (not sure if I spelled it right)
    Dec 26, 2015
  5. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Ofcourse, check my anime list. It's the anime I watched first then Seven Deadly Sins. I forgot lots of animes that I have completed. So my complete list is kinda, tiny. lol. Are you in game?
    Dec 26, 2015
  6. GroovyGrevous
    GroovyGrevous
    I can get in game in about a hour :S
    Dec 26, 2015
  7. DancingCactus
    DancingCactus
    holy shit the anime is actually pretty good

really simple predictable plot but really funny. don't watch if you are expecting something well developed.
    Dec 27, 2015
  8. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    It sure is. Kinda made me laugh on the first episode though, the scene where Meliodas touches Elizabeth's thingy lol. It's his habit.
    Dec 27, 2015
    SpongeyStar likes this.