1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade
Androkoth
Last Activity:
Jan 3, 2019

Following 2

Birthday:
Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 35)

Share This Page

Androkoth

Popular Meeper, 35

Androkoth was last seen:
Jan 3, 2019
    1. GroovyGrevous
      GroovyGrevous
      #First
      1. GroovyGrevous
        GroovyGrevous
        And #FirstFollower :)
        Nov 29, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 9, 1989 (Age: 35)
    "Hello, Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica, takes the universe, but, bad news everyone, 'cause guess who! Ha! Listen, you lot you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I AM TALKING!

Now the question of the hour is, "Who's got the Pandorica?" Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons! Oh, and something else I don't have: Anything to lose! So! If you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceships with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember every black day I ever stopped you and then, and then... do the smart thing: Let somebody else try first".

A speech by an old friend. Now that I have your attention. I will introduce myself.

My name was Androkothnarjastchegstrum but I was called Androkoth. I am a Renegade Time Lord. I go by The Anaesthetist. I used to teacher Shadow Physics at Patrexe College. Now I roll around in my Type 56 TARDIS, currently stuck as a 1960's E-type Jaguar sports car. My travel companion is a WWII fighter pilot.

*fake story*

Signature

[​IMG]