1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by SX1

1. nhjed
    nhjed
    I've watched all anime from boku no pico to sword art online (ye thats a very large range)

(jk i havent watched an anime all my life except pokemon (if that counts)
    Aug 27, 2015
  2. Muunkee
    Muunkee
    no not really
    Aug 27, 2015
  3. SX1
    SX1
    Ehh, Pokemon does count as an anime, but not a good one unless it's season 1. It's as basic as an anime can get.
    Aug 27, 2015
  4. SJP
    SJP
    No rush when it comes to watching anime :D Just watch what you like and search for more like em. Or expand your tastes. There's some really obscure anime out there that some people like but most people dislike. It all comes down to pacing yourself. No one watches anime because they want to add a tally to a counter of anime watched :)
    Aug 27, 2015
  5. SX1
    SX1
    Ik, I am a person who likes "every genre" as long as it has a good story, interesting and unique characters, and action or comedy (depends on anime)
    Aug 27, 2015
  6. SX1
    SX1
    The most annoying part is copying my list from MAL to Hummingbird :P
    Aug 27, 2015
  7. SX1
    SX1
    Sorry for the spam, it's me again. I noticed one of your favorite animes was A Certain Scientific Railgun! I LOVED the entire series, but I preferred the Magical Index. I got all sad when I noticed I finished all the series lol
    Aug 27, 2015
  8. SJP
    SJP
    Yo you know you can import your MAL to Hummingbird in like an instant right? Under account settings with Backup and Restore there's a button for it. :)
    Aug 28, 2015
  9. SX1
    SX1
    You should've told me before I finished lol.
    Aug 28, 2015
  10. SX1
    SX1
    Ah well, at least I can keep my list cleaner than it was before...

Had 12 on holds (forgot about them)
    Had 9 watching
    and a crap ton (99) of plan to watch.

Just going to finish what I have and keep my list from going insane like on MAL
    Aug 28, 2015
  11. Okabig
    Okabig
    man this post has a lot of comments lol. xD
    Aug 31, 2015