1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade
Vrassk
Last Activity:
Sep 13, 2014

Following 1

Birthday:
Oct 12, 1983 (Age: 40)

Share This Page

Vrassk

Well-Known Meeper, Male, 40

Vrassk was last seen:
Sep 13, 2014
    1. LukenDan
      LukenDan
      Hey, I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted on my thread. Tony was a really good friend of mine that I would always make me laugh in some way or another. Also, I am the kind of person who always thinks he is right and must argue with whomever disagrees with him. This causes me to be an idiot alot. An example of that would be my thread. So uhh, yeah, I am very sorry
      1. Vrassk likes this.
      2. Vrassk
        Vrassk
        It is okay dude. But I am glad to see you recognize it. That is a good thing and it will help you as a person. Its a lesson
        Sep 3, 2013
      3. Vrassk
        Vrassk
        I myself have had to learn. But lemme give you some advice that took me years to learn. (I have done online gaming for 15 years)
        Sep 3, 2013
      4. Vrassk
        Vrassk
        Don't get involved in politics with staff if you don't like how they do things just leave or ignore them. At the end of the day a game is meant to be fun if your not having fun go somewhere else or ignore what annoys you. If you spend every minute fighting someone you miss out on a lot of fun times you could be having with your friend. That lesson took me 8 years to learn.
        Sep 3, 2013
    2. Brad Pitt
      Brad Pitt
      Hello, I am Brad Pitt
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1983 (Age: 40)