1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by x_bigheart_x

1. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    A TRUE, TRUE FRAND HALPS A FRAND IN NEED!

Jan 20, 2015
  2. x_bigheart_x
    x_bigheart_x
    a frand will be there to help you see!

there's no time to explain, but we need your help! applejack's trying to make dresses! say no more.
    Jan 20, 2015
  3. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    These animals dont listin no not one little bit! they run around of control and throw there hissy fits. But its up to me to stop them cause plainly you can see its got to be my destiny and its what my cutie mark is telling me
    Jan 20, 2015
  4. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    I try to keep them laughing put a smile upon their face but no matter what i try it seems a bit of a disgrace but I have to keep on trying for everyone can see... Its got to be my destiny and its what my cutie mark is telling me
    Jan 20, 2015
  5. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    I dont care much for picking fruit and plowing fields in such hoot no matter what i try i cannot fix this busted water shoot. i have so many chores to do its no fun being me but is has to be my destiny and its what my cutie mark s telling me
    Jan 20, 2015
  6. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    looky here at what i made i think that its a dress. i know it doesnt look like much im under some distress could yall' give me a hand here and fix this broken mess. my destiny is not pretty. but its what my cutie mark is telling me
    Jan 20, 2015
  7. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    Im in love with weather patterns but the others have concerns for i just gave them frostbite over top of their sunburn but i have to keep on trying for everyone can see its got to be its got to be.... my destiny my destiny.... and its what my cutie mark.. its what my cutie mark yes its what my cutie mark is telling me
    Jan 20, 2015
  8. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    new song
    Jan 20, 2015
  9. dexter8910
    dexter8910
    youve come such a long long way and iv whatched you since that very first day to see what to might do to see how you will grow and all the things inbetweennnnn .
    Jan 20, 2015