1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade
TNT404
Last Activity:
Jun 10, 2017

Share This Page

TNT404

Popular Meeper, Male, from Route 217

thinking of you, im thinking of you... Jun 1, 2017

TNT404 was last seen:
Jun 10, 2017
    1. JumboAce
      JumboAce
      Regarding your signature, Soccer is played worldwide and is much, much more popular than both Basketball and Baseball COMBINED. Anyways, I agree with the U.S.A's soccer skills, but they've gotten better.
      1. TNT404 likes this.
      2. TNT404
        TNT404
        When I was referring to BB and BB I was referring to the USA' liking of them. Like no other countries like Basketball much, and only really Japan, and North America really care for Baseball
        Jul 27, 2014
    2. TNT404
      TNT404
      I always have that fear where I'll just go up to my friend or cousin or whatever and start beating them horribly for no reason.......
      1. Cherrykit and Darke_Amethyst like this.
    3. TNT404
      TNT404
      On one of the Pokémon websites I am Espurr, on another, Vulpix, dayme.
    4. TNT404
      TNT404
      With the shoot down of this passenger plane... It can't be that ******* hard to tell a passenger and cargo liner apart. And then boasting..
    5. TNT404
      TNT404
      Surprised Glaceon is surprised
    6. TNT404
      TNT404
      All the anime pictures intrigue me, for it seems to be a trend on here, a trend.
    7. SX1
      SX1
      Plot twist: Kecleon is an eeveelution
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TNT404
        TNT404
        Lel. What Pokémon were you and your partner, and what game was it? I was a Skitty (Rekt all the bosses with Sing) and my partner was a Mudkip, and it was in PMD2 Explorers of Time or Darkness, Idr which. They still have some of my favorite music of all time. "Don't Ever Forget" "Northern Desert" "Primal Dialga etc.
        Jul 14, 2014
      3. TNT404
        TNT404
        And my 3rd favorite plot twist of all time is in PMD Blue Rescue Team. Where end up as criminals. 1st is General Shepard,
        Jul 14, 2014
      4. TNT404
        TNT404
        2nd is Warriors series Power of Three bloodlines revelation. Anyway, what is your favorite Pokémon song?
        Jul 14, 2014
    8. TNT404
      TNT404
      So like, my laptop I think died or something. I'm beyond devastated as I lost a bunch of Pixelmon and Meepcraft photos D:<<<
    9. TNT404
      TNT404
      What kind of world do we live in, where love is divided by hate, selling our souls, for no reason, we all must be dreaming this life away..
    10. TNT404
      TNT404
      Great, just another 4 years until America loses in the World Cup again. Go USA. Be idiots! ...
      1. Cherrykit likes this.
    11. TNT404
      TNT404
      I have been a bit inactive on Meep lately, time to change that because of the battle tourny
    12. TNT404
      TNT404
      The past is funny, always ******* with you, bringing good and bad memories, and I have quite a past on here! Heh. I used to be such a Rager.
    13. TNT404
      TNT404
      I'm not proud of myself 90% of the time... Reading Fanfic.. Guilt of things I have done in the past... They are make me sad. It's a shame..
      1. Darke_Amethyst and Cherrykit like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Fangdragon1998
        Fangdragon1998
        That you could, that you could.
        Jun 20, 2014
      4. Fangdragon1998
        Fangdragon1998
        BTW, my favorite eeveelution is espeon :P
        Espeon, flameon, glaceon, vaporeon, jolteon, umbreon, leafeon. then that new one.
        Jun 20, 2014
      5. TNT404
        TNT404
        Eh, I like Espeon, I hate the new one because I think it is here to replace Espeon.
        Jun 20, 2014
    14. TNT404
      TNT404
      I'm still stuck in the past. The past is an awesome place. But now, I must rebuild my PVP image! Glaceon's will be in the top 50 PVPers!
    15. TNT404
      TNT404
      I just realized that Glaceon's Ice Beam is like x6 damage on Shaymin Sky Form, mixed feelings from me on that xD
    16. TNT404
      TNT404
      I feel dumb...
    17. SirCallow
      SirCallow
      Hi person!
      1. Cherrykit likes this.
      2. TNT404
        TNT404
        Hi
        May 23, 2014
      3. SirCallow
        May 23, 2014
    18. MyGmail
    19. MyGmail
      MyGmail
      We are glaceon buddies <3
      Get back on meep NAOW
      1. Darke_Amethyst likes this.
    20. Videogames321
      Videogames321
      I rarely see you anymore ;-;
      1. Cherrykit likes this.
  • About

I am a major Warriors Cats and Pokemon fan. I love the Green Bay Packers, am a massive fan of Geography and History, and I like war and grand strategy games. Plus I like F1 and NASCAR. Oh, and I love Eevee, Glaceon, Vaporeon, and Jolteon! And cute pokemon like Spheal, Skitty, etc. I also hate Fairy types an

Signature

In America hitting a kid with a football gives more politicians press than their view USAUSAUSA[/SIZE][/COLOR]

"Sometimes Innocence is just a shield for the Guilty to hide behind"

USA Optimism: "Yes, I can clearly see this game is rigged, but that's gonna make it so sweet when I win." -John Oliver