1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by BooBear1227

1. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    Thanks BooBear ! I haven't started playing Meep right now because i'm still learning the rules and violations so i can't be banned 1 time . and i will start playing maybe next week . :)
    Apr 2, 2014
  2. BooBear1227
    BooBear1227
    Sounds awesome! If I may ask, how did you come to find MeepCraft as a server?
    Apr 2, 2014
  3. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    I found meepcraft as a server cause when i was surfing in MinecraftServers.org i saw Meepcraft's Trailer and it was so Fun and the Economy is Great and Friendly like you ! :D That's why i like all of the players here that helps me and teaches me how to become a better person :) even i still dont play Meep i know that Fuzzlr is the OWNER here :D
    Apr 2, 2014
  4. BooBear1227
    BooBear1227
    Yay! Sounds good. I am glad to hear that you found us on MinecraftServers.org!
    Apr 2, 2014
  5. Sqreix
    Sqreix
    I didn't just found Meepcraft ! I found a Buried Treasure with Golds on it ! it is an honor to talk to a kind mod like you :)
    Apr 2, 2014