1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade
amandx1142
Last Activity:
Jan 20, 2014
Birthday:
January 14
Broke Minecrafter

Share This Page

amandx1142

New Meeper, Female, from Florida, USA.

Playing boomo Jan 20, 2014

amandx1142 was last seen:
Jan 20, 2014
    1. amandx1142
      amandx1142
      Playing boomo
    2. amandx1142
    3. amandx1142
      amandx1142
      Lookin for a town :)
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    Broke Minecrafter
    Hello there,
    Right now you are reading my 'about me' page and thanks for doing that; just saying. Anyway, I really do enjoy a ton of things, minecraft, I pretty much stalk Jennifer Lawrence (she being the only real actor this is out there), I love books and will blab on about them day and night, I love to watch the remakes of books that they made into movies (it's interesting to bring the book to the theaters, red page by page while the movie plays and see the differences, after you've enjoyed the movie once of course), and I love food & music. I really hate it when you say 'thanks' and they just go ahead and say 'mhmm' like really? A nice your welcome is appreciated instead of 'mhmm' I thought so b-tch I own you. <3 see ya guys later...

Signature

[​IMG]
    Fandoms I'm In:
    Divergent
    The Hunger Games
    The Selection
    If I Stay
    Doctor Who
    Percy Jackson
    The Fault In Our Stars
    (etc there's a whole lot more)