1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade
murk616
Last Activity:
Jul 2, 2015
Birthday:
Jun 8, 1986 (Age: 38)

Share This Page

murk616

Active Meeper, Male, 38, from Picayune, MS, USA

I hate when I wake up and the first thing that happens when I log on to Meep is getting disconnected Dec 18, 2013

murk616 was last seen:
Jul 2, 2015
    1. Sqreix
      Sqreix
      Helllooo
    2. murk616
      murk616
      I hate when I wake up and the first thing that happens when I log on to Meep is getting disconnected
    3. murk616
      murk616
      serverUP=neverendingSmileyFace
    4. murk616
      murk616
      Serverdown=sadfaceXinfinity
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 8, 1986 (Age: 38)
    Hi! My name is Mark. I enjoy all sorts of technology, but my main interests are Software. I've an extensive background in Windows, a little less than that of *nix systems, and absolutely NOTHING about Apple products (they are overrated and TOO expensive; aside from messing around with an iPad 1. lol) When I was younger, I enjoyed video games to the extent of wishing to attain college-level knowledge of programming, but I pushed my education to the back-burner when me mum got sick; took out of college to help my sister take care of her until she passed; that was in 2006, and since then I've been actively pursuing my second love in life, Music. I am a multi-instrumentalist/amateur producer. I picked up Minecraft when it was still in alpha and fell in love with it. I spoke above about how when I was younger, that I did nothing but play video games, and now that I'm older (27 at the time of writing) I find that I do not have the same passion for them. Minecraft is a HUGE exception, and after searching around for some time for a good server, I landed on MeepCraft sometime last year, and brought a few friends along with me for the ride. Since joining, I have yet to play on another server. Meep is wicked awesome; I love the specific combination of mods/plugins.

Hope to Meep it up with youse guys soon! :)
    -murk616