1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Comments on Profile Post by Nager2012

1. Tsong-Jien
    Tsong-Jien
    Minecraft used to be great for me, but as of late I for some reason just "fell off" on playing it. I'm not bored of it, but something about it just isn't the same. I guess it was the mentality of the Old Meep, of a freer time when it was all about community and had a sense of camaraderie and adventure. Needless to say that is no longer the case.
    Dec 4, 2013
  2. Tsong-Jien
    Tsong-Jien
    Played again for "real" today, I got a faceful of the usual fixings ever since Meep's "revival" in June...bugged commands, an avalanche of unnecessary /shout, stupid spam, and the staff.
    Dec 16, 2013
  3. Tsong-Jien
    Tsong-Jien
    I'm not too surprised at how it all is, but I might start getting back into Minecraft. Not because of the people here, but because the game. I mean, I never really paid much attention to the players in-game anyhow, and now would be probably the worst possible time to start.
    Dec 16, 2013
  4. Nager2012
    Nager2012
    True, although there are less idiots on the forums and less stupid people too.
    Dec 16, 2013