1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

OPEN BUILD TOWN IDEA

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by RaidByNightOnly, May 13, 2019.

?

Good Idea?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Sounds good but it won't work

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Have fun getting lava casted

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. No, you're dumb go home

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

This would be a town where anyone could come and build on it, it would be like 20 or so plots large with a few rules applied and a system where you would have to be verified to get in. I have ran into a few issues with my plan, and needed some help on fixing it to work.
    1: What would I set the perms as to prevent randoms from building on it?
    1a: if I could permit randoms to build on it. Could I prevent griefing? i.e. TNT, Nether Stars, and Lava Casting
    1b: If I added people to my friends list as a way to verify each person could I restrict my other plots (Embassies, Shops, etc.) to prevent them from building on it?
    1c: If someone were to grief is there a reliable way of figuring out who did it by myself without bothering staff?
    2: Would anyone be interested?

I will update as I get answers and as I figure things out. I really don't have the money for it right now I just wanted to iron things out before I decide to go for it.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You can set permissions per plot that you own
    No, the only reliable method is through staff tools.

RaidByNightOnly likes this.