1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by drewlew, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewlew

drewlew New Meeper

11/14/13
    Around 8:20
    Sexual refrence
    Temp Ban- 2 days
    I didnt see who banned me...
    Okay first of all I did not say it just to be dumb or goofy and whatever you can tell because I said why did he get banned for two days when a few other people got kicked for like 1 hour? That is just really unfair my guess is because they have ranks... Please consider this and keep in mind that I have played meep for a LONG time and have only been kicked/banned/tempbanned once which is this time... So I think I am a pretty good player and wouldnt risk my reputation on saying an explicit word (ballsack)...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    KaiUsesThis and 2000redbull like this.
  2. 2000redbull

2000redbull Popular Meeper

Although you failed to comply with the ban appeal format, this is true. The fact we were banned is stupid. I have other friends who are checking with Mods. There reason is that we are "MeepCraft Veterans" so we should know the rules... Come on Staff!! Help me out.

drewlew likes this.
  3. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

Sexual content/reference is off limits. If you read the rules on forums, the ban times could've been a lot higher (up to perm). People don't get hour bans for sexual content/reference. The ban time for language is different, so there's different punishments for language and sexual content, language having less severe punishments. You probably got mixed up seeing people getting hour temp bans for language.

Since you guys have been on the server for a long time, you should, and are expected to know/follow the rules, which meaning ban times can belts severe. Thus, I do agree to the ban time.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    Flamedemond and drewlew like this.
  4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

If you knew he got banned for it you should have PM'ed a mod, instead of shouting it. Denied, wait out your ban

drewlew and Dart_Knight like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.