1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Flamedemond2's helper application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Flamedemond2, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

In Game Name: flamedemond2
    Skype Username: flamedemond2
    Teamspeak Username: flamedemond2
    Mic use: yes
    Timezone: Eastern time zone
    Hours online per weekday: 2-5
    Hours online per weekend: 3-6
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Intro:

Hello, my name is Ethan, but you know me as Flamedemond2 in game. I have been playing on MeepCraft for around 1 year now and have loved, everything about it. I spend most of my time helping in /shout chat, fighting in the centrum, building in towns, talking with friends, and playing skyblock. I am very kind to others, and I treat everyone with respect. I believe that with my experience and knowledge of the server, I would be a great addition to the Meep staff.

In terms of an in game aspect, I try my best to communicate with people whether it is by helping a new player find a town to call home, or helping an old player remember a command. In my year of playing meep, I have been part of the staff team a few months ago and I got a lot of positive feedback and also constructive criticism. I used that criticism to better myself in the community and I hope to receive more constructive criticism as time goes on so I can continue to further better myself, not only in game, but generally as a person.

Experience:
    As stated above, I have been playing on meepcraft for about a year now and am very familiar with the commands, what's legal and illegal, and how to act I'm game. I also already stated that I served as a staff member a few months ago with an above average modreq count and above average play time. Throughout this past year, I have learned what kinds of things are appropriate, and what kinds of things are not. I have also learned how to interact with other players, whether they are raging, sad, confused, or even just having a good time. Interacting with other players is by far my favourite part of minecraft because of how many different opinions people have and how they can express those opinions.Not only am I an experienced meepcraft player, but I'm also a very experienced minecraft player. I have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half now and have familiarized myself just about everything about minecraft.

Work ethic:
    I am a very "try hard" kind of person. No matter what I do, no matter how much I might hate it, I will always try my best. I think that I'm like this because of how I feel after I have either succeeded or failed. I at least know that what happened, happened because of how I acted and that it could not have ended any better or worse. This can reflect positively in my work ethic because no matter how much someone might be annoying me, I will always try my best to get over it and continue playing happily.

Dedication:
    I am incredibly dedicated to this server. During the entire time of having minecraft, I have never seen a server with as great of a community as meepcraft has. I think the community is the most influential factor that keeps me coming back, time and time again. I have also shown dedication in the past by not leaving when things got rough, but staying on board trying to make the best of what we had (MN). At some points in time, I would ask former staff via Skype about a few tips and tricks that they used to help other players have an awesome experience on meep. As for the forums, I have been very active throughout this past year, participating in all regions of the forums and on all of the forums hat there have been. I have done my best to keep up with the forums, and I have tried to make sure that everyone on the forums abides by the rules of Meepcraft. In the past I have also used personal devices to record rule breaking activity such as logging or scamming.

Involvement:
    My involvement with the community is progressively getting better. A few months ago I was regularly participating in /shout, but during the summer I took a leave for camp. Since then I have been struggling to keep up with what people are talking about sometimes but always try to talk to other people, even if it's just to help them with something. I'm not only involved in game but on Skype as well. I have quite a few staff members on Skype (deinen0, dart_knight, oroperion, ect) as well as active members in game.

Performance:
    As I've said a few times already, I was a staff member a few months ago with an above average modreq count and in game hours. I tried to use the feedback I got (specifically during that period of time) to better myself in game. But at that time I had not been able to completely utilize all the feedback given. Now, a few months later, I have implemented the feedback that was given into how I act in game and on the forums. As of today I feel as if I am a different person in terms of my maturity and temper from a few months ago.

Justification :
    In all, I feel like with the knowledge I have received, my involvement with the community, my dedication to the server, my work ethic, and my dedication, I feel like I would make a great addition to the meep staff once again. Some of the selfless acts I have preformed in game are small things like giving players diamond armour to go PvP, or giving beginning skyblock players a tutorial on what to do and how to do it, or giving an experienced player supplies that they might not have or it feel like getting it.

Weakness:
    -I have not been able to participate in /shout as much as I would like to.
    -I have become a bit paranoid of talking to people overt he Internet because of some of the things that I have heard about so I will generally go on Teamspeak but I won't talk, just listen.

Conclusion:
    To conclude, I believe that I am qualified to become a helper. I have shown my dedication and commitment to the server through my experience and time spent playing. I have been an active member on the forums, and I believe that I will help the current staff regarding in-game issues.

Thank you for considering my application and any feedback you have will be greatly appreciated.

2. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

Hello!

It's cool to see you applying. You're in game a lot and I never seen you extremely immature (I think you can be immature, but I don't believe it will get in the way). Also, your forums activity is good and you don't spam. To add on, the application is good so far:)(read half of it, reading still)!

The only problem I see with you is that I think you'll be more of a player than a staff member. But I'm kind of like that so I'll give you a chance:

+1

chaos546 and Flamedemond2 like this.
  3. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

+1 You are very mature, you are willing to help, you are fairly active on forums.

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  4. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

Lies... It's been since October ( 1 year, 22 days, 3 hours, 56 min, 17 seconds (yes I do count))

joe_schmoe_1216 and Flamedemond2 like this.
  5. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

+/- 0.

You are my brother and will tell mom if I -1 but I don't like you so I won't +1 you.

PS: All seriousness, I am still a +/- 0. You are active on forums, not really too much ingame but when skyblock came out, you came back, you know the rules as you have been helper before, you are not mature whatsoever though.

50/50 for yeses and noes.

6. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

hmmm it was a goos app and you aren't that bad of a guy so +0.5

Lysseal and Flamedemond2 like this.
  7. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

+.5 I see you a lot and you seem nice, maybe a little more activity on TS

8. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I have always wondered why you were never staff. You're mature, and your application was pretty great. I also agree with XeStorm on being more active on TS! Good luck.

chaos546 and Flamedemond2 like this.
  9. _masterdude_

_masterdude_ Popular Meeper

+1
    U were always nice to meh

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  10. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1 You seem pretty nice to the players as i see :) I don't really know you personally myself but Again these people say your nice so i'll just trust them :)

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  11. damiencw

damiencw Well-Known Meeper

+1, very active, and a positive player in the community.

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  12. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Teamspeak Activity = Not too much, not saying I do more. -1
    Niceness = Can be annoying sometimes, but is okay. +0
    App and General Activity = +0.5

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  13. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

That's like saying: "-1 you don't own a toaster oven." Seriously, you aren't required, although it is recommended, to moderate on TS so there is no prerequisite to be "active" on TS. It's completely irrelevant.

Apparently niceness is a prerequisite for Helper.

Huge +1 from me. Two reasons:

- You aren't stupid.
    - I trust you.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    IHAS, Qaztar, the_sexy_ninja and 2 others like this.
  14. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+1. You're a caring member of the community.

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  15. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

16. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

+1 Mature, experienced, knows what he's doing :)

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  17. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

-1 for activity
    As far as i know you rejoined meep recently after quitting.
    This would be a definite +1 but i would like to see you in game more

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  18. TheIronSquirel

TheIronSquirel Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Good luck to you Flame!
    You are a dedicated player.

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  19. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I liked the app and all of my experiences with you have been great. Theonly thing is that recently I haven't seen much activity from you, for now I am a +.5 !

Flamedemond2 likes this.
  20. JumboSkills

JumboSkills Popular Meeper

+1. I think the community will be better off if you join meepcrafts staff. According to my memory, (Which isnt the best....) the time when you were moderator in the "decent meepcraft" that was the best time I have ever had joining this server. +1 definitely

Flamedemond2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.