1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

TitanCookie's Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TitanCookie, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanCookie

TitanCookie Active Meeper

In Game Name: TitanCookie

Skype Username: Kingstonlimjy ([email protected])

Teamspeak Username: TitanCookie

Mic use: available

Timezone: GMT+8

Hours online per weekday: 10-16 hours

Hours online per weekend: 6-16 hours

Position Changes: Supreme -> Helper

Introduction:
    Hello meeplings :D my name is Kingston and in game , TitanCookie as many of you know. I love meepcraft since the very first moment i entered the server and have since then donated to VIP , then Elite , then Supreme. I dedicate alot of my time into meepcraft since i really enjoy this server as it allows me to relate to the many people in this community and also allows me to release the stress that i have long held from when my exams preparations started. I am very active in game as many of you know , although my timezone is GMT+8 , which is really the time when alot of people are offline, i stay awake and play meep till 1-2 am , so i still see lots of people online. Apart from Meepcraft, i also enjoy playing single player occasionally when im disappointed from loosing my stuffs due to /ci or when people kill me in terrarium :p . Fishing , hanging out with friends , Boys Brigade are the other real life activities that i participate in when im away from meepcraft. Im a chinese , asian , from Singapore. Also , im 14 years old this year as of February the 8th.

Why you should be Helper?
    I would like to be a helper in meepcraft to go one step ahead from what i am now. To be honest , i just wana be a helper because whenever i see someone in chat swear or say inappropriate things, or people breaking the rules like griefing / stealing , i just want to hold justice ,I am a fast typer , and im very sharp on the chat, so this really enables me to keep a lookout. "Helper" is title , that one holds great responsibility, i cant say that i have great responsibility , but i can say that i will do my best, and i am also very keen into joining the staff team.

Pros:
    1) I have a special timezone which is GMT+8 , i am able to moderate when many of the staffs are either away or offline.
    2) My in game activity is very high and i am able to talk to players and participate more in meepcraft.
    3) I am very talkative and is always there when players have questions.
    4) I am very straightforward and will always tell player straight about what i am thinking , and not hide or beat around the bush.
    5) I love helping , its really part of me that i love helping out. Meebles / money to me is not everything , hanging out with friends and helping out is the more enjoyable part to be honest , i dont really care if i have money in game or not , i just wana have the fun , be part of the community and help out.

Weaknesses:
    1) I have minor anger management issues , whereby i will shoot off my mouth sometimes calling people "sucky" or "Noob" , but i always try to control myself.
    2) I argue alot , whenever i feel that i am right , i will argue all the way with the person until i win the conversation , however i tend to stop at a point when i find out that im going too far.
    3) I joke too much , its a part of me that i joke alot and sometimes i might go too far and start saying sensitive things, but i try my best not to.

Conclusion:
    Thats all i have to say for my application , i have placed all thats in my mind with honesty into this thread , whether or not i become a helper, its all up to everyone's judgement . I will just continue to be myself and or improve on my behaviours if theres any pint points that anyone could give. If you have read through all that i have said , heres a cookie "gives cookie made of mud" , i salute your endurance to read my blabberish essay. PS: If my english is bad, please pardon me

YOUR LOVE,
    TITAANNNCCOOKKEHHHH

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Tonight/tomorrow I'll right you a nice long review, but for now, I'm a -1 as I've recently seen you be very rude/unhelpful on the forums.

3. damiencw

damiencw Well-Known Meeper

Grammar problems
    Immature
    Rude

4. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

You're nice but kinda immature

damiencw likes this.
  5. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

I am slightly in between on this one. It seems that you were pretty recently temp-banned for sexual content. As a staff member you must NOT use this type of language and be well-gathered at all times. As for the anger problems, you can always work on them. I have seen you helping out ALOT more lately and would like to see it stay that way. You have been a lot more kind to people as well. I think with as much change as I have seen in the last 4-5 days, I believe there is a chance that you would be good. I'm at 0 for now.

chaos546 likes this.
  6. TitanCookie

TitanCookie Active Meeper

it was a misunderstanding , nasa and snuff knows it
    okay thanks
    okay i will see to it

damiencw likes this.
  7. Qc_Diamond

Qc_Diamond Well-Known Meeper

+0.1 because your my friend... but dont call people noob... exept me cose I'm your slave

8. MrL3GIT

MrL3GIT Active Meeper

I don't find it rude but

1-
    Bit immature
    Lots of spelling errors
    Too much sarcasm.

If you improve these things then next time you could be a helper!

9. damiencw

damiencw Well-Known Meeper

I meant his overall personality.

10. MrL3GIT

MrL3GIT Active Meeper

O

11. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

Titan buddy….erm…. My personal opinion is this, I don't think you are ready for helper, as other people have said you are a tad immature and you do call people "noob" sometimes.. You are very helpful and could be a great helper but for know i put in a -1. It isn't because i don't like you or anything, I would just love to see you improve on some things before you earn this position.

12. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I'm sorry but seeing you be rude in chat does not help.
    Being a staff you need to be mature, helpful

You sir are not staff ready.

Things need to be fixed before becoming a staff:
    • Be mature!
    • Help more in Shout (so staff can see it)
    • Keep unwanted language OUT of Chat! (We have kids on here!)
    • Spelling errors on app.
    • Learn the limits on joking around with people
    If you fix the problems, I have listed then "Maybe" you can be hired.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
    StopResetting likes this.
  13. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

This small excerpt best describes your personality.

Qc_Diamond, IHAS, Lady_Hestia and 2 others like this.
  14. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

^ You can only do that if you like nutella and graham crackers.

LexKristen and DancingCactus like this.
  15. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

You're immature, and you constantly are mean in Skyblock, from when I've been at your island.

16. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

I am going to be very blunt here by saying your application was extremely under par. I would honestly expect more from somebody that is applying for helper. I realize that writing is not a strong point of everybody's, but all you had to do is take a few minutes to proof read it/use an online proof-reader and check for mistakes!

Also, I have not seen many examples of you being mature. It's a -1 from me.

chaos546 likes this.
  17. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Well as I see you don't really respect the players of meep. So who knows what you will do as helper? -1

18. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Kabixi likes this.
  19. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I thought you were really cool and nice at first but as you started getting comfortable with the server you got immature. You lol at immature jokes and said something mildly racist before. I don't want a big arguer on the team atm(such a hypocrite) it makes the work a lot less productive. You seem pretty cool and seem to REALLY want to be staff but I say don't apply in 2 weeks if this fails. Start talking to the staf and showing them that you deserve this and once you feel that you know how meepcraft works you can re-apply. I think I was on this server for at least 3 months(not quite sure because during mn I had the server in my server list but never went on) before I applied and your first app was in by your 2nd day :p
    GL in the future
    ps I know it's not your fault your english is bad but if you can, work on it so that you can communicate better.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    james_Grimplin likes this.
  20. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

You often display immaturity. Honestly, I don't think you're near ready. You can be very mean at times, too. I don't think you'd display a favorable perspective of the staff team...
    I'm a -1 at the moment.

Good luck, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.