1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

LEGODuckDude

Discussion in 'Denied' started by LEGODuckDude, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LEGODuckDude

LEGODuckDude New Meeper

Alright I just want to clear this up first, I have been banned twice but I have a ban appeal about those because there not my fault. Anyway I have been mods on 2 MC servers and mods on many other applications and programs. I am a great helper and love to help those and be a bit like a detective and fix things up for them. I am not just doing this for thr power but I see so many complaints in chat and I am always online. Thanks. My Minecraft name is LEGODuckDude

2. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

Auto-deny over format

Please refer to the "Staff Applications (FORMAT)" sticky.
    You were just banned a few minutes ago too; take responsibility for your actions and do not blame others over them. Here's my -1 for your future app too. You're simply not fit for this position. You are free to try to prove me wrong though.

chaos546 and TheIronSquirel like this.
  3. LEGODuckDude

LEGODuckDude New Meeper

Hey im not kidding about Erik, but anyway I can prove myself right, I assure you with a one week trial I will be the star of the helpers

4. LEGODuckDude

LEGODuckDude New Meeper

Plus I do take responsibility a little bit but I try to stop him because we're on facetime right now together

5. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Jfdyefitruxkgclhcgkckgctix

Learn to read the FORMAT

6. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

Failure to comply w/ the guidelines & rules and complete disrespect of others.
    Immature response and attempt at arguing case.

edit:
    This is a serious position not to be given to any random person. I'm not out for you, I'm simply giving you the truth as harsh as it may seem.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  7. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

8. LEGODuckDude

LEGODuckDude New Meeper

Wow why are you guys such ****? Seriously Lizzer you and I made friends on Meepcraft!

9. LEGODuckDude

LEGODuckDude New Meeper

Well first, I made my MC account 3 years ago so I named the forum account after the name so it would be more practical, and says the one with a Pokemon picture and name and plus what did you mean by Erik is fake? What? Are you jealous I have friends? Awwwww bless you.

10. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Heey calm down! I f you think he is imature prove it and also you should read the format because you are no allowed to comment on you application, just if you didnt knew. Also, everyone is right about you, you are being immature right now. Just read the format, everyone is saying all this about you because:
    1. You are new, just calm down a bit
    2. Didnt read the format

Cmon dude be mature. -1

11. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.