1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Forum Ban Apeal: Johny0206

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Johny0206DaSecond, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johny0206DaSecond

Johny0206DaSecond New Meeper

You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations. Your ban will be lifted on Nov 10, 2013.

If I got banned for posting in n00bishcake's Ban Appeal than just telling you I was there, I was assistant in that town, I ran with n00bishcake & chaos_realm.

If I'm not banned for this, give me more details about it.

You guys are probably not going to read this and wait for the Ban Due Date ..

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

I believe Nasa is mistaken, we were dealing with some other issues last night. This is why we ask you to follow the format.

I supplied you with warning points for your posts on N00bishcake's ban appeal, correct. Posting in ban appeals without adding relevant information to the ban would warrant a point.

"I accept your apology although Permanent Ban is the right punishment considering over 1 million worth of items are lost" is not necessary.

"I don't really care about the town now .. unban him.

I was assistant." is not necessary.

"There is a lot of people got second chances, if not third chance .. why can't n00bishcake have those chances?" is not necessary.

"Then why are you in the thread?" is not necessary.

"The rule clearly stated that Do not post in ban appeals that you have nothing to do with" is not necessary.

We as a staff can handle these situations, telling us how to do our job is completely unnecessary and will warrant warning points.

While I understand you may think you being an assistant is relevant, it's not, as it does not affect the ban or provide any information that we need that would affect the ban.

Your feelings about the situation does not matter. Another staff member will accept or deny this.

4. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Denied. all reasons stated above.

5. Johny0206DaSecond

Johny0206DaSecond New Meeper

Okay then Devilspawn112 technically didn't post something relevant so Forum Ban him/her

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

However Devilspawn is a staff member, therefore allowed to post on ban appeals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.