1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Re-Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by JonnehboiDaMon., Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

IGN: JonnehboiDaMon

Banned By: MrHollyWoot

Banned For: Hacking

Ban Appeal: I saw chirp's recent post and it gave me an idea. First off, I am wrongly banned with no proof (Unless he reposts it) but what if I indeed had a speed potion on? Please no staff members reply unless you have checked my IP history or have info to add. Do not just say 'Denied :O'

2. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

(I'm sorry staff members but, this is totally relevant)
    Firstly, if you had a speed potion on we would have seen it in the video.
    Secondly, I tested your theory with the speed potion and used both Speed I and Speed II
    Here's what the results yielded: (if the video says unavailable its because its still processing the upload)

Its not what your video was.
    Also, you claim that this is just a glitch found on Birdvarv's screen but, if you watched his video carefully, he was messaging a person who was watching the same thing.
    So its only a glitch for him?
    Thats why you logged, to "alleviate" him of this glitch.
    Really, I have searched all around and haven't found any glitch like this, its never been reported why were you the 1/1.5 million players to get this glitch?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    Gh05t, iiTzJDL, BooBear1227 and 7 others like this.
  3. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

Good point. It must've been a glitch that showed up as me blocking on BirdVarvs screen, but not mine.

4. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

As I stated: nasapc do not say denied without checking my IP history.

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I do not understand why I am checking your IP history? What will this do?
    Due to the fact Thizze or whoever was also in the video saw this too, this is a incorrect statement. The glitch would not show on two users screens. Also the fact you have had a hacked client on Meep in the past does indicate to me your ability to break the rules in such a way.
    if you can direct me to a minecraft support ticket(created EARLIER than today) then I will be willing to consider this as a reported glitch.

Lilliya, BooBear1227 and BlackJack like this.
  6. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

The IP check is to see if I looked up: Hacked clients 1.6.4 in google. If you can not find ANYWHERE that I downloaded a hacked client, I am innocent. +Thizze does not have proof. He could be lying.

7. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Lol, I do not have access to your internet search history, that would be creepy. In the video, the two of them were discussing it, indicating they were seeing the same thing. Can you explain why you relogged so suddenly?

BlackJack, BooBear1227 and wayzata20 like this.
  8. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

YES. Notice I kept logging back? I think it sensed I was right clicking, and it thought I was hacking. This is what people mean by 'lag' from the Anti-Cheat plugin, but it does also cause lag. We still need it to prevent hackers.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
  9. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

No, you said 'brb re-logging' or something along those lines, you were not kicked for hacking. Anti-cheat was not triggered by this.

georgiadogs123 likes this.
  10. shains

shains never stop fighting

"What if I indeed had a speed potion on?"

How would you not know?

DENIED.

BlackJack, Nachzerhrer and nasapc123 like this.
  11. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

How would I not know? Hmmmm Maybe I FORGOT.

As for the anti-cheat does not always work. During MN, I tried to use the speed things, and they did not work because anti-cheat kept putting me back, just as the server thought I was blocking. I am not a hacker. Do you think I am? Ask all of the people other than the listed: XxNine_TailsxX Nager Gnissen nhjed MrL3GIT AndrewDemonX chirp Tasmiki iiTzJDL. These guys just hate me and want me gone. The players that KNOW I do not hack (and can reply to this thread because they will provide witness) are thebeast, DV___VS___H, Dart_Knight (I recently pvped with him), Iatemyfriends, Miro, few others.

12. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

If I'm involved in this since I was mentioned well here is what I'm gonna say :

Did you actually think I was serious? If you were using a speed potion then we would've seen the particles, it's quite obvious it's hacking, do you think I would give you an idea of how to get unbanned? Well, no, I want you gone, it was a joke.....

And if you did use a speed potion I'm sure you would've at least said that in your previous ban appeal, you claimed you used optifine in the other thread, you said it was a glitch, so, your not gonna get unbanned, probably..... And also, learn how to understand jokes please, toodles!

~Chirp

13. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

It is a glitch. I have explained this multiple times.
    I do not know how this does not make sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.