1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Hacked Client?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by JonnehboiDaMon., Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

IGN: JonnehboiDaMon

Banned By: MrHollyWoot

Banned For: Hacked Client

Banned Time: 2 minutes ago

Ban Appeal: I am not a hacker! I did not use any form of a hacked client. After being banned long ago, I got tired of used the client (sometime 6 months ago) and started using optifine. That video BirdVarv posted is not proof I am a hacker, nor am I. As far as I know, all of the hackers from MN were unbanned. I learned my lesson. Please I miss MeepCraft...

2. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

Ask Dart_Knight, Iatemyfriends, thebeast002, or anyone I have pvped. They will all tell you I do not hack. All of them except BirdVarv. BirdVarv and MrHollyWoot hate me, as far as I am concerned.

3. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

JDM ... after watching that video too me there was things being done that cannot be done on a regular minecraft game version.

Just so you knew my reason behind enforcing the player report

XxNine_TailsxX and wayzata20 like this.
  4. MrHollywoot

I think you have me confused with someone who hates people

5. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

That video was not proof! How do you know he was not glitching? I am not a hacker.

6. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

Will an admin please reply! I am not a hacker.

7. MrHollywoot

another staff will be looking at this shortly

8. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

After reviewing the video I agree with the ruling - the video highlights behavior which you could not do with a regular client, and it seemed odd you suddenly logged to 'fix a glitch' when you had only been moving prior. Regardless it is impossible without a hacked client to run while blocking.

XxNine_TailsxX likes this.
  9. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

I was not running! Did you not see metalsaturn's post? He knows of the glitch too! Also, notice how when I log on, I am not blocking, not lagging back, and nothing glitchy is happening?

10. shains

shains never stop fighting

I researched the 'glitch' and found no report of it anywhere. While it's possible no one has caught it, I seriously believe it would have been caught and reported somewhere.

You were clearly moving faster than usual. Watch this video of me blocking and jumping:

See how slow my legs were moving?

Yours were not.

See that it stops when I type?

Yours did not.

11. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

Thats the thing... I was not blocking. Also, you think someone report a minor bug like that? They would just think the person is hacking.

12. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

Where is the video of me hacking anyway?

13. shains

shains never stop fighting

The video Birdvarv put up.

If you had better credibility, we'd be more likely to believe you. Admins stand behind this ban.

This appeal is denied.

wayzata20 and XxNine_TailsxX like this.
  14. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

NOOOOOOO I am not a HACKER! CHECK MY IP HISTORY OR MY DOWNLOAD HISTORY. YOU ARE BANNING ME WITHOUT PROOF!

15. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

The video is not there. Also, what do you mean 'credibility'? The ban request had no PROOF. You merely assumed because that was the easy way out.

16. MrHollywoot

Excuse me sir?

i spent a LONG time discussing this with different people...this was not a EASY decision...now keeping you banned is.

Kabixi, the_sexy_ninja and shains like this.
  17. JonnehboiDaMon.

JonnehboiDaMon. Meeper

The server thought I was blocking. In my client, I was not. I know exactly what happened. A lag spike happened as I was blocking, and then I stopped blocking during the spike. It can not make my block because it is only toggled by right clicking, so it put it on the server and not my client. Then as I tried to move, anti cheat prevented me from moving normal pace while blocking, so I kept 'lagging' back.

ALSO: THE VIDEO BIRD MADE WAS TAKEN DOWN.

18. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

K so now you're pretending you know how server client relationships work, and how anticheat works. There was no lag spike, as Birdvarv and everyone around was able to walk around and message each other perfectly well. Nice try. The server reports to others when your client sends the server packets involving blocking mode being active, if not received it infers that you are not blocking, as this is the default state. Blocking during a lag spike would mean the data to block was not sent, and the server would not display you blocking.

Essentially, the only way for you to be blocking is if your client is conveying data to the server to let others know and to process damage events as if you were blocking incoming attacks. The video showed you moving perfectly fine in fact, and running around whilst holding your sword up, which is possibly given a client sending blocking data, along with normal movement data, achievable through a hacked client.

Regardless this is denied, apologies that this was not locked earlier.

the_sexy_ninja likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.