1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by brownusc, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brownusc

brownusc Celebrity Meeper

IGN- Brownusc

Ban length- Perm

Banned for- Disruption to Communtity

I would like to apologize to everybody on meepcraft I have ever offended. I was just being a jerk to all the players of meepcraft and being an overall pervurted, negative person. I understand if you deny this appeal because of my past actions. However, I feel like if I was unbanned I would be a more proactive, positive person in the meepcraft community. Once again, I am sorry for all those who I offended such as Qwikin, 7ace, Deinen and all the terrainumers I combat logged on. I hope you all can forgive me for my past mistakes. I don't want my meepcraft to end on a bad note for me.

-Brownusc

2. brownusc

brownusc Celebrity Meeper

I have recently converted to Christianity which has been the main cause of my reforms. Otherwise, I might of never come around to the real side of things in which I now see morals.

3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

[​IMG]

IDGAF if I get forum banned, I couldn't pass up this opportunity

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

No - your last ban appeal consisted of you calling out all the staff, then breaking forum rules. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.